CAREPROST BIMATOPROST 0.03% FOR EYELASHES, ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY | 3ml/0.10 fl oz
3 or more $20.20
4 or more $19.75
5 or more $19.15
10 or more $18.90
Product Code: 1-22
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Careprost® – is a pharmaceutical solution with active substance bimatoprost, in a concentration of 0.03%, which has been successfully used in medicine for restoring prostaglandin receptors;
- active substance bimatoprost activates growth, increases thickness, and strengthens the roots of eyelashes;
- improves eyelash coloring;
- increasing volume and length of eyelashes at least 2 times!;
- renews damaged and weak lashes;
- helps to restore the normal growth cycle of eyelashes after hypotrichosis;
- is an alternative to eyelash extensions
The release form:
solution for external use - 3ml/0.10 fl oz
bimatoprost – 0.03 % w/v
benzalkonium chloride IP – 0.01 % w/v in the solution base q.s.
- hypersensitivity to bimatoprost or any of the components;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Most frequently (less than 4% of patients): eye pruritus, conjunctival hyperemia, skin hyperpigmentation, ocular irritation, dry eye symptoms, and periorbital erythema.
Very rarely: ocular dryness, visual disturbance, ocular burning, foreign body sensation, eye pain, blepharitis, cataract, superficial punctate keratitis, eye discharge, tearing, photophobia, allergic conjunctivitis, asthenopia, increases in iris pigmentation, conjunctival edema, abnormal hair growth, iritis, infections (primarily colds and upper respiratory tract infections), headaches, and asthenia.
- macular edema, including cystic macular edema;
- pigmentation of the iris of the eye (to a brown), which can be in contact with the eyes. Iris color changes, may not be noticeable for several months to years. The long-term effects of increased pigmentation are not known;
- darkening of periorbital tissues and eyelashes, which are reversible after discontinuation of bimatoprost in most patients;
- hair growth outside the treatment area;
- the solution should be used with caution in patients with active intraocular inflammation (e.g., uveitis) because the inflammation may be exacerbated;
- bimatoprost has the ability to reduce intraocular pressure (IOP), when instilled directly in the eye, in patients with elevated and normal IOP, however, the amount by which lowered IOP, is not essential and should not to cause concern;
- as there are reports of bacterial keratitis, associated with the use of multiple doses of different topical ophthalmic products.
Dosage and how to use:
Before beginning use, consult with your doctor:
- ensure the face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed;
- apply 1 time a day in the evening, using a sterile applicator;
- carefully blot the excess, to avoid falling on the cheeks, or other areas of the skin;
- use only at the base of the upper eyelid (the use of the lower eyelash line can cause excessive hair growth outside them);
- the result will be seen within 3 – 4 weeks;
- use only 1 per day (more applications per day, will not accelerate the growth of eyelashes);
- sterile applicators should be used only once because their repeated usage increases the chance of occurrence of bacteria and infections;
- сontact lenses should be removed before using the solution, but may be reinserted after 15 minutes after application;
- if the use of the solution is discontinued, eyelashes gradually return to the previous view.
What is the hypotrichosis of the eyelashes?
Hypotrichosis – is loss and inadequate growth of eyelashes.
What is Careprost® solution?
It's used for eyelashes, making them longer, thicker, and darker.
What is Bimatoprost?
Is a substance, which is extracted from marine coral and is a prostaglandin analog.
It strengthens lashes, affects the duration of their growth, and slows down lashes loss.
Do you need specialist advice?
You should inform your doctor in any case.
And especially if you have a problem with ocular pressure, in the processing of damage (e.g., trauma or infection), having a history of ocular surgery, conjunctivitis, and other adverse events.
What to do if I allowed Careprost® to get into my eyes?
In rare cases, possible irritation, but basically, the solution does not cause harm, if ingested in the eye.
If there is irritation – flush with plenty of water.
If the situation is exacerbated – consult your doctor.
What happens if I stop usage?
Your eyelashes should return to their previous condition, it will take a few weeks to several months.
What should I do if I miss a day?
If you miss a day, do not try to double the dose. Simply apply a solution 1 time a day, in the next evening.
When will I see the results?
50 % of patients in the clinical study saw significant improvement 2 months after the start of treatment.
How should I store Careprost®?
Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to contact surrounding structures, fingers, or any other unintended surface in order to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.
- at temperatures up to 25 ° C in a dark place;
- do not freeze;
- keep away from children;
- use the product within one month after opening.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved