CLOBEX 0.05% CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE FOR PSORIASIS TREATMENT OF HAIR SCALP | 125ml/4.23 fl oz
3 or more $27.50
4 or more $27.20
5 or more $26.85
10 or more $26.45
Product Code: 1-831
Availability: In Stock
Indications and properties:
- Clobex shampoo contains a corticosteroid - clobetasol propionate 0.05%.
- used for topical treatment and supportive therapy of moderate psoriasis of the scalp in adults;
- its use leads to rapid relief of the accompanying symptoms of the disease, such as itching, burning or redness;
- FDA - approved.
scalp shampoo - 125ml/4.23 fl oz
Active ingredient: 1 gram of shampoo contains 500 micrograms of clobetasone propionate
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol, Coco-Betaine (from Coconut Oil and Betaine), Laureth-7, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Citrate (E331), Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water
- sensitivity to any of the components of the shampoo;
- skin conditions (eg, herpes infections, fever, chickenpox, etc.);
- do not apply to open wounds or purulent inflammation of the scalp;
- do not apply on the area near the eyes - if the shampoo gets into the eyes, rinse the affected eye immediately from the inside and outside, with plenty of water;
- children under the age of 18;
- pregnancy and lactation.
- tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any other medical conditions, are allergic, or are taking other medicines or topical applications;
- do not exceed the dosage prescribed by your doctor (treatment with 1 × daily application usually lasts no more than 4 weeks; to prevent relapse, the drug is usually applied 2 times a week for a maximum of 6 months).
- use only with regular supervision of your doctor, as the drug can be absorbed through the skin and cause side effects;
- The shampoo is not used to treat lichen scaly or resistant scalp eczema in adults over 18 years of age.
How to use:
Apply only to the scalp.
- should be applied daily to dry skin, rubbing thoroughly into the affected areas;
- for one application to the entire scalp, half a tablespoon is enough (approximately 7.5 ml);
- should be left on the scalp for 15 minutes (without covering the scalp) and then washed off.
- after applying, hands should be thoroughly washed;
- after 15 minutes, the shampoo should be washed off with water and/or washed with regular shampoo;
- then dry the hair as usual;
- the duration of the main course of treatment with daily application of the drug should not exceed 4 weeks - if there is no improvement in four weeks, additional diagnostics may be required;
- supportive therapy to maintain the therapeutic effect and prevent relapses with the use of shampoo - 2 times a week;
- such supportive therapy is effective for 6 months under medical supervision.
- at temperatures up to 25C
- keep away from children, in a dark, inaccessible place;
- keep away from fire
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved