RESTASIS® CYCLOSPORINE OPHTHALMIC EMULSION 0.05% EYE DROPS, HIGH-QUALITY | 30 Vials * 0.4ml/0.01 fl oz
3 or more $57.15
4 or more $56.95
5 or more $56.65
10 or more $56.30
Product Code: 2-01
Availability: In Stock
Restasis® is a topical immunomodulator, shown to increase tearing in patients whose tearing is weakened, presumably due to ocular inflammation associated with dry keratoconjunctivitis. An increase in tearing in patients who are currently using topical anti-inflammatory drugs or using occluders of tear points was not observed.
Restasis® (cyclosporin ophthalmic emulsion) 0.05% helps to increase the ability of the eyes to naturally produce tears, reduced due to inflammation, which
caused by chronic dry eyes. The use of RESTASIS® did not lead to an increase in tear production in patients who use anti-inflammatory ophthalmic
drops or have tubes in the lacrimal canals.
FDA - approved. High Quality!
30 Vials * 0.4ml/0.01 fl oz
Active ingredient: cyclosporin 0.05%
Inactive ingredients: glycerin, castor oil, polysorbate 80, carbomer copolymer type A, distilled water, sodium hydroxide to regulate active acidity.
- nursing mothers;
- children up to 16 years
Precautions and special instructions:
- cannot be used if there is an allergy to any of its components;
- do not allow the tip of the vial to touch the eyes and any surface in order to exclude the possibility of infection of its contents and injury to the eye;
- should not be used when wearing contact lenses.
- most often: short-term burning sensation;
- very rarely: redness of the eyes, discharge from the eyes, watery eyes, feeling of a foreign body in the eye, pain, and itching in the eye, blurred vision.
What you need to know before using
These are the only eye drops that help increase the ability of the eyes to produce tears naturally. Keep in mind that the use of this drug did not lead to an increase in tear production in patients who use anti-inflammatory eye drops or have tubes in the lacrimal canals.
Restasis® is different than artificial tears.
Artificial tears can provide temporary relief, but they do not increase their own tear production - only Restasis® can do this.
How to use
- you may feel a short burning or pain in the eyes. It is possible treatment response. If it bothers you or you want to stop treatment, contact your eye doctor immediately;
- turn the vial upside down several times to obtain a homogeneous white opaque emulsion;
- the drug is available in single-dose vials, as it does not contain any preservatives;
- for each application, one bottle is used, which must then be immediately discarded (an emulsion of each single-use vial must be instilled into one or both eyes immediately after the bubble is opened, and the remnants of the contents must be discarded immediately after ingestion);
- in the morning, drop Restasis® into each eye with 1 drop of product from 1 bottle, and then throw away the bottle. Repeat the procedure in the evening, about 12 hours later;
- if you wear contact lenses, remove them before using it. You will be able to put them on again 15 minutes after installation.
Long-term use. The decision to further increase in tear production is taken by the patient. Prolonged use of Restasis® only leads to an increase in the production of your own tears, therefore, consult your doctor before discontinuing the drug.
- keep out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C;
- do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved