ABZORB CLOTRIMAZOLE DUSTING POWDER | 100g/3.53oz
3 or more $14.35
4 or more $14.15
5 or more $13.75
10 or more $13.45
Product Code: 1-3
Availability: In Stock
Abzorb Clotrimazole contains clotrimazole as an active ingredient that inhibits the growth of fungi. It is an absorbent powder with tremendous antifungal and antibacterial properties.
It will be useful wherever there is excessive sweating.
Absorb Powder soothes irritated skin and protects it from rubbing and rashes.
It helps fight fungal infections, prevents their recurrence, and provides stable therapy for shingles, infections in the groin, diaper rash, and other fungal infections of the skin.
Abzorb helps maintain your intimate health and hygiene, limiting the growth and development of fungi, and reducing redness, itching, irritation, and discomfort.
Abzorb clotrimazole powder is used to treat, control, prevent and improve the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- fungal groin infections;
- fungal infections of the armpits and skin folds;
- fungal infections of the penis;
- treatment of foot fungus in athletes;
- treatment of pruritus;
- treatment of diaper rash in children;
- treatment of ringworm;
- prevention of oral candidiasis;
- vaginal candidiasis;
- vulvovaginal candidiasis;
- fungal infections in the ears, toes, and skin.
White powder odorless – 100g/3.53oz
Composition: Clotrimazole IP – 1 % w/w, Talc & Starch base q.s.
- allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome;
- do not use in children under 2 years of age unless directed by your doctor;
- the first trimester of pregnancy (consult your doctor for specific recommendations);
- breast-feeding (after consultation).
Consult your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects, especially if they do not disappear:
- abdominal pain.
If you notice other side effects not listed above, consult a doctor for medical attention.
Dosing and Administration:
Do not use without first consulting a doctor. Only outwardly.
Rinse skin thoroughly and wipe it off;
Take the powder as necessary on the palm and gently apply to the affected parts so that they are completely covered;
Repeat 2-3 times a day for 2-4 weeks to speed up the healing process and see faster results.
Take as directed by your doctor or follow the directions on the product packaging.
Before using, tell your doctor about the medicines that you are using, as well as about auxiliary products (for example, vitamins, and herbal supplements), also report previously existing diseases, allergies, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming operation, etc.).
Avoid contact with eyes.
- store at room temperature, away from heat and direct light;
- do not freeze;
- keep away from children and pets;
- any medication can pollute the environment, so after use consult with a doctor or specialist on how to properly dispose of them.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved