NEOSPORIN ANTISEPTIC POWDER WITH POLYMYXIN B SULFATE, BACITRACIN ZINC AND NEOMYCIN SULFATE | 10g/0.35oz
3 or more $14.20
4 or more $13.95
5 or more $13.75
10 or more $13.55
Product Code: 1-77
Availability: In Stock
Neosporin Powder helps reduce puffiness, redness, itching and cures skin infections. Has nice antibacterial properties, soothes irritated skin and protects it from bacteria and infections.
It includes Polymyxin B sulfate – antibiotic with antibacterial and bactericidal properties, Bacitracin zinc, which is used to treat bacterial infections of the urinary tract, it stops the growth of bacteria that cause infections, and the local antibiotic Neomycin sulfate, which is used to treat bacterial infections. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the synthesis of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to perform vital functions.
Neosporin Powder is used to treat, control, prevent and improve the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- diseases and infections of the urinary tract (cystitis, urethritis);
- diseases of the ENT organs (otitis, sinusitis, sinusitis);
- infected burns and other infections.
white powder – 10g/0.35oz
Each gram contains:
- Polymyxin B sulfate USP is equivalent to polymyxin B – 5000 units.
- Bacitracin zinc IP is equivalent to Bacitracin – 400 units.
- Neomycin sulfate IP is equivalent to Neomycin – 3400 units.
- allergic reactions and hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- kidney diseases (nephrosis, nephritis) and auditory nerve;
- myasthenia gravis;
Consult your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects, especially if they do not an allergic reaction;
- redness of the skin;
- infection of the eyes;
- skin rash;
- stomach ache.
Dosing and Administration:
- do not use without first consulting a doctor. Only outwardly;
- prior to use, clean and dry the infection place;
- take the powder as necessary on the palm and gently apply to the affected parts so that they are completely covered.
Take as directed by your doctor or follow the directions prescribed by your doctor.
Immediately consult a doctor if you have any serious allergic reactions.
Do not use for eyes, deep wounds, animal bites or severe burns.
Do not use unnecessarily and avoid excessive use.
Tell your doctor if you are planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
It is inadmissible to use polymyxin B sulfate together with curare-like and curarepotenting agents, as well as with antibiotics of the aminoglycoside group, which possess nephrotoxic properties (streptomycin, monomycin, kanamycin, gentamicin, etc.).
Avoid contact with eyes.
- store at room temperature, away from heat and direct light;
- do not freeze;
- keep away from children and pets;
- any medication can pollute the environment, so after use to consult with a doctor or specialist how to properly dispose of them.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved