CETAPHIL OILY SKIN CLEANSER FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN | 235ml/7.95 fl oz
3 or more $30.50
4 or more $29.85
5 or more $29.35
10 or more $28.40
20 or more $28.00
Product Code: 1-26
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Cetaphil ® cleanser for oily skin, easily removes dirt, excessive oiliness and makeup, leaving skin clean and hydrated and also reduces sebum production till 60%, without any irritation to the skin, what is not less important for the treatment of acne.
The gel does not clog pores and leaves skin clean and ready to use other local anti-acne medications.
Thanks to the original emulsion complex, Cetaphil:
- specially designed for people with oily and combination skin of the face for the treatment of acne;
- deep cleans without disturbing the natural protective barrier and normal pH-balance of the skin;
- soothes, softens and moisturizes the skin;
- does not contain lipids, ethyl alcohol, and soap;
- does not require rinsing with water;
- does not lead to occlusion of the pores.
Thanks to its high tolerance are suitable for:
- oily skin;
- problematic skin (with acne etc.);
- skin hypersensitivity, including those associated with medication that dries or irritates the skin;
- cases of intolerance classical hygiene products (soap, dermatological clay, cleansing milk);
- skin, prone to climatic influences (wind, sun ...);
- the delicate skin of infants and young children.
The composition and release form:
Gel - 235ml/7.95 fl oz
Ingredients: purified water, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerol, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, masking fragrance, dexpanthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, methyl hydroxybenzoate.
How to use:
- recommended for cleansing the skin 2 times a day, morning and evening;
- applied to the skin with light circular movements, then remove with a wet cotton swab or paper towel;
- is possible not to wash off with water.
Recommended and tested by dermatologists
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved