CETAPHIL PRO RESTORADERM BODY WASH FOR ATOPIC SKIN | 295ml/9.98 fl oz
3 or more $39.85
4 or more $39.30
5 or more $38.50
10 or more $37.50
20 or more $37.25
Product Code: 1-25
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Cetaphil ® RestoraDerm Body Wash 295 ml – it is the perfect cleanser for inclusion in the scheme of daily skincare for itching associated with eczema and atopic dermatitis.
Using advanced technology, this gel gently cleanses the skin from dirt and enriches it with oils, and, also calms and reduces inflammation:
- has a unique cleansing properties thanks to the patented system «Filaggrin®» (forms a foam containing nourishing oils in large amounts, and provides long-term hydration when applied);
- restores and maintains the moisture level and softens the skin (saves moisturizing effect within 4 weeks);
- reduces dryness, itching, and reddening of the skin;
- softly and gently cleanses without irritation and dehydration of the skin;
- restores the integrity and protective barrier of the skin;
- easy and pleasant to use – forms a rich foam, which is easy to wash off;
- hypoallergenic, well-tolerated;
- safe even for babies (up to 3 months);
- does not contain perfumes and parabens.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 295ml/9.98 fl oz
Ingredients: water, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, sodium trideceth sulfate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium chloride, cocamide MEA, citric acid, niacinamide, sodium PCA, allantoin, arginine, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA.
How to use:
- apply to wet skin and massage until the foam appearance;
- rinse with water;
- avoid contact with eyes;
- can be used alone or as a supplement with topical medication;
- with daily use makes the skin moisturized, softens it and has a protective effect;
- ideal for daily skincare in the treatment of atopic diseases.
Passed clinical studies. Used company patents.
Recommended by dermatologists
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved