Properties and indications:
If you like creamy but low-fat cleanser that produces a soft foam – then Skin Balancing Face Wash from the black spots from Paula Begoun, is a for you the ideal solution.
This gel has a pearly texture and creates a thick foam, which gently cleanses your skin, carefully remove excess oil and makeup, leaving it fresh and clean:
- it can be used as an auxiliary cleaning agent and in the treatment of acne and comedones (black spots), enlarged pores, and also as an anti-aging agent in the presence of wrinkles;
- has a calming and soothing effect – intended for sensitive skin;
- perfectly removes dirt, oil, and makeup without depriving moisture of the skin;
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for oily / combination;
- without colorant and fragrance;
- not tested on animals.
The composition and release form:
gel for washing – 237ml/8.01 fl oz
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil (is a rich source of fatty acids (including linoleic), which is very good for health and youthful skin, softens the skin and reduces inflammation, protects skin cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, helps to restore the skin barrier);
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract (is a strong natural stimulant in the leaves which contain a generous amount of amino acids, minerals and vitamins, it has a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, soothes, moisturizes and softens skin, relieves redness and irritation, renews skin cells and improves its elasticity, slowing down processes aging);
- sodium cocoyl isethionate (this is a mild detergent derived from coconut oil);
- glycerin (a moisturizer which easily absorbs water from other sources, supports an external protective barrier and prevents dryness).
Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (gentle cleansing agents), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (gentle cleansing agents), Stearic Acid (fatty acid thickener), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Glycol Distearate (skin-conditioning/opacifying agent), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (non-fragrant plant oil), Acrylates Copolymer (film-forming agent), Cetearyl Alcohol (thickener), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (water-binding agent), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer and pH-adjusting agents), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer and pH-adjusting agents), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- splash a little warm water on your face;
- turn the cold water and rinse it in the hands (it helps a good foam the gel and save its amount);
- add a small amount of gel (1-2 pressing the pump) on the palms and massage until a thick foam;
- apply the foam to the face and eye area, and massage energetic but gentle, circular motions. If there are small foci of acne, you can leave for 30-90 seconds (this will help remove them and reduce inflammation). Do not keep too long because you can dry up the skin;
- rinse well with cool water;
- to remove heavy makeup, repeat or use the gel with a clean, wet sponge;
- apply (if this is prescribed by your doctor) after 10-30 minutes a healing product (this cleanser enhances penetration of active substances into the skin);
- if necessary – apply a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved