Properties and indications:
Resist lotion with glycolic acid 10% – is a strong and rich formula with antioxidants, which gently exfoliates and refreshes the skin, making her young and beautiful.
Everyday use will help to remove the signs of sun damage, will align the skin tone, remove red bumps on the hands and feet, and help generate collagen, which give the skin a smooth and elastic look:
- exfoliates the skin with 10% alpha-hydroxy acid, rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin;
- from follicular keratosis, wrinkles improves texture and tone;
- recommended for all skin types, especially skin with signs of aging or dry to very dry and sun-damaged skin;
- pH from 3.5 – to 3.9;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
lotion – 210ml/7.10 fl oz
- shea butter;
- glycolic acid;
- vitamin E;
- green tea;
- vitamin C;
- grapeseed oil;
- willow bark;
Composition of the product: Water, Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol (thickeners), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (emollient antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), PEG-100 Stearate (thickener), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (anti-irritant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (non-fragrant plant oil/antioxidant), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract (antioxidant), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Allantoin (anti-irritants), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/stabilizer), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol (preservatives).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- using, if necessary, cleanser to wash away the dirt and oiliness;
- apply a small amount to clean, dry skin;
- may be used daily for the entire face/body, or be used as a treatment for spots, where it is necessary;
- after, use a moisturizer;
- Resist lotion containing 10% glycolic acid, ingredient, which may increase the skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the risk of sunburn, so every day, apply sunscreen with a broad spectrum of protection (SPF 25 or higher);
- outdoors, wear protective clothing and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun;
- does not apply to freshly shaved skin.
Store in a dark, cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved