Properties and indications:
Skin Recovery toner for irritated skin – is a moisturizer toner with milk texture, with a mixture of powerful antioxidants, essential lipids, cell-connecting ingredients and reducing components, which help to eliminate dryness, flaking, and redness of sensitive skin:
- for dry, very dry and sun-damaged skin, or for people with eczema or rosacea;
- provides key ingredients, that are of vital importance for the revitalization of the intercellular matrix in the skin;
- accelerates regeneration, when damaged;
- contains anti-inflammatory ingredients and helps to soothe sensitive, reddened skin;
- the antioxidant-rich formula helps to restore and rejuvenate the skin;
- evening primrose and borage oil facilitate skin dryness;
- sodium hyaluronate eliminates peeling;
- makes the skin shining, silky and smooth;
- helps to remove the last traces of make-up;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
toner – 190ml/6.42 fl oz
- Borago Officinalis (borage) seed oil;
- Oenothera Biennis (evening primrose) oil;
- vitamin E;
- vitamin C;
- superoxide dismutase;
- sodium hyaluronate;
- hydrogenated lecithin.
Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (water-binding agent), Glycereth-26 (glycerin- and glycol-based water-binding agent), Dimethiconol (silicone slip agent), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oils), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oils), Sodium Hyaluronate skin-identical ingredient), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidants), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidants), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Panthenol (water-binding agent), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), Hydrogenated Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient), Niacinamide (vitamin B3/cell-communicating ingredient), Superoxide Dismutase (antioxidant), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (emollient), Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (stabilizer), Laureth-4 (emulsifiers), Laureth-23 (emulsifiers), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative), Sorbic Acid (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use a gentle cleanser;
- when the skin is has dried, soak a cotton swab with toner, and gentle, circular motions, massage the face and neck. Do not rinse;
- after you can use products of your morning and evening skincare (AHA or BHA exfoliants, moisturizer, etc.);
- daytime apply broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher).
Keep in a dark place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved