RESIST 1% RETINOL BOOSTER TO REDUCE WRINKLES | 15ml/0.51 fl oz
Product Code: 1-85
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Resist 1% Retinol Serum – is a powerful concentrate of retinol, which allows you to configure your favorite moisturizer or serum as necessary, in order to achieve the desired result, in the treatment of the signs of aging or uneven skin tone.
Specially created without heavy oils and silicones, for those who want to see all the benefits of retinol, without changing their daily methods and products for skincare:
- is intended as an anti-aging product for skin with signs of sun damage (wrinkles, brown spots, uneven tone and loss of elasticity);
- a mixture of 1% of stabilized retinol and antioxidants, stimulates the production of collagen and restores the previous damage, making the skin healthier and younger;
- comprises a mixture of anti-inflammatory and soothing agents;
- is perfectly balanced, lightweight formula for mixing with any moisturizer or serum;
- also great for those who are fighting with acne;
- suitable for all skin types;
- not tested on animals;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants.
serum – 15ml/0.51 fl oz
- Avena sativa;
- palmitoyl tripeptide-1;
- ceramide NP;
- Epilobium angustifolium extract;
- hydrogenated lecithin;
- Pyrus malus;
- Salix alba extract;
- dipotassium glycyrrhizate;
- Arctium lappa;
- Carthamus tinctorius oil;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra.
Composition of the product: Water (Aqua), Glycereth-7 Triacetate (skin-conditioning agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes (anti-inflammatory plant-based fatty acids), Isopentyldiol (penetration enhancer/solvent), Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate (emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (antioxidant plant extract), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Retinol (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (plant-derived anti-irritant), Ceramide 3 (skin-repairing ingredient), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (cell-communicating ingredient), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (anti-irritants), Caprylyl Glycol (emollient), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate (emulsifier), Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate (film-forming agent/emollient), Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene (skin-conditioning agent), Hydrogenated Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate (antioxidant), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sorbic Acid (preservative), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use 1 or 2 times a day after cleansing, toning and exfoliating;
- dilute the required amount (drop by drop) in your favorite moisturizer or serum, and use as usual;
- in the daytime do not forget to apply sunscreen SPF 25 or higher;
- can be used in the area around the eyes. Avoid application on the eyelids and lips.
The dispenser allows to measure out the right amount of a drop (press lightly on the top of the dispenser):
One drop: light anti-age effect (can be used at any time of the day – in the morning and/or evening).
Two drops: the ideal treatment of moderate strength for use in the evening 1 time per day.
Three drops: a powerful concentration for additional and intractable problems.
Store in a dark, cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved