Properties and indications:
Skin Perfecting Gel 8% glycolic acid – has a ultra-light, weightless texture, that gently exfoliate the upper layers of the skin and corrects uneven skin tone for a more natural, youthful and healthy, while the unique delivery system of fluid in the skin, along with innovative soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients, provides excellent results already after the first week of use:
- eliminates the occurrence of acne, and is suitable for the treatment of post-acne, age spots and like anti-aging product in a whole;
- pH in the range 3.5 – 3.9;
- helps retain moisture in the skin (increases the production of collagen);
- removes the signs of damage from UV-rays, improves texture, tone, and elasticity of the skin, so therefore with maximum benefit it can employ people, who are concerned about the signs of skin aging;
- for very sensitive or irritated skin – gel contains excellent anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients;
- it may be easily used under moisturizers or makeup;
- suitable for all skin types, but especially will be useful for people with normal, combination or dry skin type;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
gel – 100ml/3.38 fl oz
- AHA glycolic acid (an abbreviation of the alpha-hydroxy acids) – at concentrations of more than 4% and having acid pH between 3 and 4, they can exfoliate the skin cells. AHA is widely used for the treatment of photodamaged skin and normalization of hyperkeratosis, and also for increasing the thickness of the epidermis and the maintenance of healthy skin glycosaminoglycans;
- Camellia Oleifera leaf extract (green tea) – polyphenols, that are found in it, are the active ingredients and have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties;
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract – has a moderate antioxidant, antimicrobial and significant antiplatelet effect, also has powerful anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and calming action;
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice – a powerful natural stimulant, in the leaves of which contains a generous amount of amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. Possesses powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, moisturizes and softens skin, relieves redness and irritation, also update the skin cells and improves its elasticity;
- Sodium PCA (pyrrolidone carboxylic acid) – a natural amino acid, which is the basis of the process of natural skin hydration, it absorbs and retains fluid, also soothes and reduces flaking and skin irritation;
- sodium hyaluronate – the perfect ingredient for skincare, as never cause irritation and allergic reactions, being its natural ingredient, it contains 98% of hyaluronic acid, which makes it an effective moisturizer and skin regenerating component.
Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (chamomile/soothing agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-identical ingredient), Panthenol (water-binding agent), Sodium PCA (skin-identical ingredient), Propylene Glycol (slip agents/penetration enhancers), Butylene Glycol (slip agents/penetration enhancers), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickeners), Polyquaternium-10 (thickeners), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate.
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply 1 or 2 times a day, after cleansing and toning;
- use a pea-sized amount to the face, avoiding direct contact with eyes and lips. Do not wash off;
- after the gel has been absorbed, you can use any other product (such as a moisturizer, eye cream and/or make-up);
- you can also use other exfoliants, according to your normal regime;
- if you use retinoids (e.g. tretinoin, tazarotene or adapalene) apply the exfoliant in the morning, and in evening use a retinoid product;
- also, do not forget about sun protection: this product contains 8% glycolic acid, an ingredient that can increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun, so with him, always use a sunscreen rated SPF 25 or higher;
- outdoors, worn on the possibility of protective clothing and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Store in a dark place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved