Properties and indications:
Skin Balancing Toner for reducing pores – is a moisturizing toner for oily skin, which regulates the excessive oiliness and minimizes pores, helping to restore the normal function of damaged skin cells with powerful antioxidants, anti-irritants, and cell-binding components:
- anti-aging, from the enlarged pores, in the presence of acne and oily skin;
- niacinamide regulates enlarged pores and excessive oiliness of the skin;
- powerful antioxidants restore damaged skin and help prevent the signs of aging;
- restores the normal pH level after washing;
- its gentle formula heals, reduces redness and soothes the skin;
- slightly moisturizes the skin, smoothing and softening dry areas;
- helps to remove the last traces of make-up;
- specifically designed for normal, oily, combination and acne-prone skin;
- does not contain alcohol and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
toner – 190ml/6.42 fl oz
- ceramides AP / NP / EOP;
- vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate);
- adenosine triphosphate;
- hydrolyzed jojoba esters;
- Arctium Lappa (burdock) root extract;
- Anthemis nobilis flower extract;
Composition: Water (Aqua), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Niacinamide (vitamin B3/cell-communicating ingredient), Adenosine Triphosphate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract (anti-irritant), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract (antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters (skin-repairing ingredients), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium PCA (skin-repairing ingredients)Panthenol (skin-repairing ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredients), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine (lipid-based skin-repairing ingredients), Cholesterol (lipid-based skin-repairing ingredients), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Oleth-10 (emulsifiers), DEA-Oleth-10 Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (emulsifiers), Polysorbate 20 (skin conditioning agent), Caprylyl Glycol (preservatives), Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Sodium Citrate (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Trisodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use a gentle cleanser;
- when the skin is has dried, soak a cotton swab with toner, and gentle, circular motions, massage the face and neck. Do not rinse;
- after you can use products of your morning and evening skincare (AHA or BHA exfoliants, moisturizer, etc.);
- daytime apply broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher).
Keep in a dark place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved