SKIN BALANCING ULTRA-SHEER DEFENSE BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 | 60ml/2.03 fl oz
Product Code: 2-15
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Skin Balancing Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 30 – is a light non-greasy moisturizing and matting sunscreen which provides broad-spectrum protection against the sun and helps to prevent and reduce wrinkles, age spots and reduce inflammation and oiliness in acne:
- suitable in the presence of acne, blackheads, brown spots, enlarged pores, wrinkles, and as an anti-aging moisturizer;
- is packed with powerful antioxidants and cell-connecting ingredients, that help your skin look younger;
- control oiliness and improves tone;
- has a mild matte effect;
- ideally used as a last step before makeup;
- suitable for people with normal, oily or combination skin type;
- does not contain fragrance and colorings;
- not tested on animals.
fluid – 60ml/2.03 fl oz
- phospholipids – play an important role in the function of cell membranes, which provide a stable structure around them;
- adenosine – a source of energy, which supports healthy cell activity and is considered a good anti-inflammatory component; octocrylene;
- Boerhavia Diffusa root extract – has powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic and analgesic properties, and also rejuvenates and tones the skin, improves complexion and cleanse from acne;
- silica – a mineral that is used as an absorbent powder and a thickening agent;
- Salix Alba (willow) bark extract – acts as an antioxidant and has an excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, reduces redness, refreshes, and tones the skin cells;
- superoxide dismutase – in humans is the most powerful antioxidant;
- ascorbyl palmitate – a stable form of vitamin C, which operates as an antioxidant and reduces the harmful effects of free radicals produced by UVB-rays, and also a pretty good hydrates the skin;
- bisabolol – has the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and regenerating effect, and also moisturizes and reduces hyperpigmentation;
- Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf extract – is a strong antioxidant, which has an antibacterial, wound healing and stimulating effect, and produces collagen, making the skin elastic and resilient, and also tightens pores;
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract – is a powerful antioxidant, that helps to improve blood flow in the skin and possesses antibacterial and antifungal effects, and helps protect the skin from redness and inflammation when exposed to UVA / UVB rays, and also can increase the moisture content in the skin;
- tocopherol (Vitamin E) – reduces the adverse effects of free radicals on the skin (protects the epidermis from harmful UV-radiation) and increases the effectiveness of other active sunscreen ingredients, prevents oxidation of fats, which are a source of damage cell membrane in the body, and reduces loss of moisture in the skin and strengthens its barrier function;
- colloidal oatmeal – helps the skin retain moisture, creates a protective barrier and soothes irritated skin.
- oxybenzone – 4.0 %;
- avobenzone – 3.0 %;
- homosalate – 7.0 %;
- octocrylene – 2.0 % (sunscreen agents).
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Silica (absorbent), Cetyl Dimethicone (silicone-based emollient), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (absorbent/thickener), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (water-binding agent), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Phospholipids (cell-communicating ingredient), Superoxide Dismutase (antioxidant enzyme), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract (antioxidant/anti-irritant plant extract), Colloidal Oatmeal (plant-based anti-irritant), Panthenol (skin-conditioning agent), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (anti-irritant), Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Titanium Dioxide (opacifying agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifiers), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sorbic Acid (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use after cleansing, toning and exfoliating as the last step in your morning skincare;
- apply to face, neck and eye area, behind 15 minutes to sun exposure;
- use a waterproof sunscreen if swimming or sweating strong;
- reapplied at least once every 2 hours if the skin is exposed to the sun.
Keep in a dark place.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved