Properties and indications:
Resist lightning fluid from the dark spots – is a technologically advanced formula for lightening dark spots, which contains an extensive set of proven vitamin and herbal ingredients, that help reduces brown spots and even out the overall skin tone, giving it a young, radiant and healthy look:
- this anti-aging agent is specially designed for those, who struggle with brown spots, uneven tone, and dull face color;
- ideal for those, who can not use products containing hydroquinone;
- includes an exclusive mixture of skin-reducing and antioxidant ingredients, which actively inhibit aging;
- the fluid has a light, silky-soft texture, which gives instant results;
- works great under makeup;
- in combination with the daily use of sunscreen, prevents the appearance of new spots;
- for the treatment of all skin types, including skin prone to spots;
- not tested on animals;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants.
fluid – 30ml/1.01 fl oz
- Glycyrrhiza glabra;
- mulberry extract;
- titanium dioxide;
- sodium hyaluronate;
- tocopheryl acetate;
- acetyl glucosamine;
- licorice extract;
- Vitis vinifera;
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate;
- Saxifraga sarmentosa extract;
- Scutellaria baicalensis extract;
- ceramide AP;
- ceramide NP;
- ceramide EOP.
Composition of the product: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agents), Dimethicone (silicone slip agents), Acetyl Glucosamine (skin-repairing ingredient/melanin inhibitor), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient/melanin inhibitor, Butylene Glycol (slip agents), Silica (slip agents), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Phenyl Trimethicone (silicone slip agent), PEG-10 Dimethicone (silicone thickener), Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone (silicone skin conditioning agent), Pentylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/melanin inhibitors), Morus Bombycis (Chinese Mulberry) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/melanin inhibitors), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/melanin inhibitors), Ceramide NP (skin-repairing ingredients), Ceramide AP (skin-repairing ingredients), Ceramide EOP (skin-repairing ingredients), Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract (antioxidant/anti-inflammatory plant extracts), Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract (antioxidant/anti-inflammatory plant extracts), Phytosphingosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredients), Cholesterol (skin-repairing ingredients), Panthenol (skin-conditioning agent), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone thickener), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (emulsifiers), Polysorbate 40 (emulsifiers), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifiers), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer (polymer), Carbomer (gel-based thickener), Isohexadecane (dry-finish solvent), Hexylene Glycol (solvent), Polymethyl Methacrylate (film-forming agent), Mica (mineral pigments), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891 (mineral pigments), Disodium EDTA(chelating agent), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- clean skin with a gentle cleanser;
- apply a small amount 1 or 2 times a day;
- next, use a moisturizer;
- in the daytime do not forget to apply sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher);
- is perfectly under makeup.
Store in a dark, cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved