Properties and indications:
Resist Concentrated Serum + Vitamin C – this is weightless, silky serum, that is formulated with powerful antioxidants and skin-revitalizing ingredients, which protect and nourish the skin, fighting with signs of aging:
- anti-aging, from the enlarged pores, wrinkles and fine lines;
- vitamin C and niacinamide helps restore and strengthen the protection of the skin and reduce wrinkles;
- contains soothing ingredients, that significantly reduce inflammation, when sun damage;
- antioxidants in tandem with hyaluronic acid, protect and nourish the skin, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and reduce the damage, caused by the harmful effects of free radicals;
- the weightless and mild formula is the water-based and silky texture of the serum, quickly absorbs and leaves no residue;
- for oily / combination skin;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
serum – 30ml/1.01 fl oz
- vitamin C;
- vitamin E;
- sea whip extract;
- hyaluronic acid;
- epigallocatechin gallate;
Composition of the product: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (slip/water-binding agent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Polysilicone-11 (film-forming agent), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone (silicone polymer), Hyaluronic Acid (skin-repairing ingredient), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Quercetin (antioxidant), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate(vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phospholipids (skin-repairing ingredient), Ubiquinone (antioxidants), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidants), Sea Whip Extract (anti-irritants), Bisabolol (anti-irritants), Beta-Glucan (anti-irritants), Phytic Acid (chelating agent), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizer), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use 1 or 2 times a day, after cleansing, toning and exfoliating;
- apply a few drops on the face, neck and eye area before using a moisturizer (or use alone);
- in the daytime do not forget to use broad-spectrum sunscreen protection (SPF 25 or more).
Store in a dark, cool place
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package)
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved