Properties and indications:
Resist Optimal moisturizing lotion for washing – it is an exclusively gentle cleanser, that will help to quickly remove dirt, makeup and helps fight the signs of aging:
- specially designed for use with anti-age products Paula's Choice (increases the effectiveness of other products by Resist series);
- his gentle silky and smooth texture has excellent cleaning properties;
- soothes, softens and restores skin moisture, without drying it;
- retains and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier in the cleaning process;
- for people with normal and very dry skin with the signs of aging;
- not tested on animals;
- without fragrance and colorant.
The composition and release form:
gel for washing – 190ml/6.42 fl oz
- green tea;
- Chamomilla Recutita flower extract;
- Camellia oleifera;
- caprylic/capric triglyceride;
- skin-repairing ingredients;
- soapberry extract;
Composition of the product: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient thickener), Decyl Glucoside (cleansing agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent/emulsifier), PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agents),Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol (thickeners), Polyacrylamide (binding agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent), Soapberry (Sapindus Mukurossi) Peel Extract (foaming agent), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent), C13-14 Isoparaffin (thickener), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives), Ethylhexylglycerin.
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- splash a little warm water on your face;
- turn the cold water and rinse it in the hands (it helps a good foam the gel and save its amount);
- add a small amount of gel (1-2 pressing the pump) on the palms and massage until a thick foam;
- apply the foam to the face and eye area, and massage energetic but gentle circular motions;
- rinse well with cool water;
- to remove heavy makeup, repeat or use the gel with a clean, wet sponge;
- apply (if this is prescribed by your doctor) after 10-30 minutes a healing product (this cleanser enhances penetration of active substances into the skin);
- if necessary – apply a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved