Properties and indications:
Clinical 1% Retinol – intensive anti-aging treating lotion, with powerful antioxidants and a high percentage of retinol, which reduces wrinkles, uneven tone and loss of skin elasticity.
Retinol in this product, combined with other anti-aging ingredients, potent anti-irritants, and antioxidants to achieve the best results.
You'll be amazed at how much younger and healthier, your skin will look after use:
- 1% retinol reverses the harmful effects of free radicals, which lead to skin aging;
- Vitamin C and peptides make the skin smooth and elastic, reducing wrinkles and fine lines;
- extracts licorice and oats, soothe the skin and minimize irritation;
- this anti-aging product reduces, deep wrinkles, fine lines, and brown spots;
- prevents and decrease acne blemishes and red marks from past breakouts;
- helps boost cell renewal and stimulates collagen production;
- minimizes pores and evens out skin tone;
- the lotion has a light, silky texture that is quickly absorbed;
- suitable for all skin types;
- results based on an independent clinical trial of consumers has shown, that 92% of users would prefer this product in comparison with other similar products, they have used previously. 85% of participants have seen improvement in the appearance and decreasing fine lines and wrinkles;
- not tested on animals;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants.
lotion – 30ml/1.01 fl oz
- Salix alba extract;
- dipotassium glycyrrhizate;
- Arctium lappa;
- cetyl esters;
- tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate;
- glycine soja sterols;
- sodium hyaluronate;
- Avena sativa;
- palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7;
- palmitoyl tripeptide-1;
- laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra;
- ceramide NS;
- palmitoyl hexapeptide-12;
- tocopheryl acetate.
Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Isononyl Isononanoate (emollient), Castor Isostearate Succinate (skin-conditioning agent), Glyceryl Stearate (emulsifier), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (thickener), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone thickener/texture enhancer), PEG-33 (binding agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Behenyl Alcohol (fatty alcohol thickener), PEG-100 Stearate (thickener), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (binding agent), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (silicone-based opacifying agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Retinol (cell-communicating ingredient), Ceramide NG (skin-repairing ingredient) , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (cell-communicating ingredients), Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (cell-communicating ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (antioxidant plant extracts/anti-irritants), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/anti-irritants), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/anti-irritants), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/anti-irritants), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (antioxidant plant extracts/anti-irritants), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant/skin-conditioning agent), Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (antioxidant), Sorbitan Laurate (emulsifier), Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester (anti-irritant), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickener), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (cell communicating ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Tribehenin (emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (skin conditioning agents), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioning agents), Pentylene Glycol (slip agent), PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides (emollient), PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer (film-forming agent), PEG-10 Phytosterol (fatty acid-based thickener), PEG-8 Dimethicone (silicone-based skin-conditioning agent), PEG-14 (thickener), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (slip agent), Arachidyl Glucoside (emulsifier), Arachidyl Alcohol (thickener), Sclerotium Gum (thickener), Carbomer (gel-based thickener), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzoic Acid (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- initially use no more than three times a week at night. Gradually (after 2-3 weeks) increase the frequency at extent tolerability - each evening;
- splash a little warm water on your face;
- clean the skin with good cleanser;
- after, use a toner (if necessary);
- apply some lotion (about a pea), avoiding contact with the lips, eyes and sensitive areas around the eyes;
- to minimize irritation, use in combination with 2-3 drops Resist Moisture Booster 20ml.
Tips for use:
- maybe applied under/over night moisturizing cream;
- maybe combined with any prescription retinoid (tretinoin, adapalene, tazarotene);
- it can be used at one time with the AHA and BHA – exfoliant (but pay attention to how your skin reacts). If you notice signs of sensitivity apply AHA or BHA – exfoliant in the morning, and this lotion – in the evening, or reduce the frequency of its use;
- important note: some people may not immediately feel the increased sensitivity of retinol. Do not think that you will be able to use this lotion more often if you do not see any side effects after a few applications. Pay close attention to how your skin reacts to the use, and adjust adequately;
- remember, your skin not every time will be able to make a high percentage of retinol, especially if you are already using a prescription retinoid or other products for skincare products that contain retinol;
- if sensitization happening (redness, peeling, sensitive or dry skin), decrease the frequency of applications or blend lotion with your favorite serum or moisturizer;
- if side effects do not stop, discontinue use;
- every day protect your skin with sunscreen (with SPF 25 or higher);
- do not use on the day of procedures wax hair removal or "saccharification". This may increase the risk of irritation;
- discontinue or reduce the frequency of applications, if irritation not terminated or it develops.
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved