Properties and indications:
Moisture Boost lotion for washing – is a gentle cleanser with milk texture for dry skin that removes dirt and makeup, leaving skin soft and without drying it out:
- the lotion has an excellent silky and soft texture;
- recommended for dry and very dry skin;
- cleanses and makes the skin fresh and healthy;
- safe for use around the eyes;
- quickly removes all types of makeup (including eye makeup);
- it can also be used at a slightly oily or combination skin of the face;
- suitable for extra-sensitive skin;
- not tested on animals;
- without fragrance and colorant.
The composition and release form:
lotion for washing – 273ml/9.23 fl oz
- sodium hyaluronate;
- Aloe barbadensis;
- Chamomilla recutita flower extract;
- sodium PCA.
Composition of the product: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (gentle cleansing agent), Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agent), Glycol Stearate (moisturizing thickener), Glyceryl Stearate (moisturizing thickener), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent, anti-inflammatory), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (very mild cleansing/lather agent), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (cleansing agents), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA (skin-identical ingredients), Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickener), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservatives), Propylene Glycol (slip agent), Citric Acid (pH balancer), Phytic Acid (chelating agent to soften hard water), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- splash a little warm water on your face;
- turn the cold water and rinse it in the hands (it helps a good foam the lotion and save its amount);
- add a small amount of lotion on the palm of your hand and massage until you see a thick foam;
- apply the foam to the face and eye area and massage energetic, but gentle, circular motions. If there are small lesions of acne, you can leave for 30-60 seconds (this will help remove them and reduce inflammation). Do not keep too long because you can overdry the skin;
- well rinse with cool water;
- to remove heavy makeup, repeat or use the lotion with a clean, wet sponge;
- apply (if this is prescribed by your doctor) after 10-30 minutes a healing product (this cleanser enhances penetration of active substances into the skin);
- if necessary – apply a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved