Properties and indications:
Resist Anti-Aging Toner – is a powerful antioxidant formula that immediately soothes the skin and restores its youthful and healthy look.
It contains plenty of anti-aging active ingredients that restore and strengthen the skin's protective barrier:
- reduces the signs of aging, diminishes wrinkles, restores the damaged cells and helps repair sun-damaged skin;
- licorice root extract and acetyl glucosamine improve skin tone;
- its unique milk texture leaves skin shiny and gives a sense of the incredible silkiness;
- removes redness, inflammation and instant soothes the skin;
- perfectly removes traces of make-up;
- specially designed for people with normal to very dry skin;
- perfect for extra sensitive skin;
- may be used for all skin types (people who experience seasonal dryness or struggling with dryness);
- not tested on animals;
- 100 % without fragrance and colorants.
toner – 118ml/4 fl oz
- ferulic acid;
- hydrogenated lecithin;
- oleic acid;
- epigallocatechin gallate;
- Oenothera biennis oil;
- Cucurbita pepo seed extract;
- caprylic/capric triglyceride;
- sodium hyaluronate;
- linolenic acid;
- evening primrose oil;
- beetroot extract;
- linoleic acid;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra;
- licorice root;
- acetyl glucosamine;
- ascorbyl palmitate.
Composition of the product: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone-based skin-conditioning agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), Glycerth-26 (emollient), Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol (silicone-based skin-conditioning agent), Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid (essential fatty acids/cell-communicating ingredients), Phospholipids (skin-identical ingredient), Carnosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Epigallocatechin Gallate, Genistein (antioxidants), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sphingolipids (skin-identical ingredients), Ferulic Acid (antioxidant), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (skin-conditioning agent), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (anti-irritant), Acetyl Glucosamine (water-binding agent), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Ascorbyl Palmitate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Quercetin (antioxidant), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (non-fragrant plant oil), Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (antioxidants), Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Laureth-23 (cleansing agent), Laureth-4 (emulsifier), Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol(preservatives), Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- use a gentle cleanser;
- when the skin is dry, soak a cotton swab with toner and gentle, circular motions, massage the face and neck. Do not rinse;
- after you can use the rest of your products (AHA and BHA exfoliants, retinoids, moisturizer, etc.);
- in daytime use broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher).
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved