Properties and indications:
If you have acne, oily or combination skin, or you worried about signs of aging, then Resist daily anti-aging moisturizer + SPF 50 is the right moisturizing sunscreen, which you can use every day.
Specially formulated with the advanced technology of dispersion, is the first of its kind lotion has a light texture, that feels incredibly weightless on the skin and provides a wide range of high protection from the sun, as well as preserves and keeps skin young, smooth and healthy.
Protection from the sun as a whole helps to heal acne breakouts faster, than if they have been exposed to harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Plus, this product contains antioxidants, which not only help fight the signs of aging but also reduce inflammation and accelerate healing of post-acne from past breakouts.
Well, of course – hydration, that helps to retain moisture in the skin, which has evaporated when exposed to aggressive healing agents:
- intended to be used for acne, brown spots, post-acne, enlarged pores, wrinkles, and to meet the challenges of aging skin;
- moisturizes and protects against the harmful effects of the sun's rays;
- contains large amounts of antioxidants and cell-binding ingredients;
- has a very light texture, is easily absorbed and leaves no oily shine;
- mattes evens skin tone and prevents the signs of aging;
- controls the oiliness of the skin, tightens pores are minimized and stimulates the production of collagen;
- suitable for normal, combination and oily skin;
- ideal for use under make-up and is gentle enough to use around the eyes;
- without fragrance and colorants;
- not tested on animals.
lotion – 60ml/2.03 fl oz
Key active ingredients:
- green tea (polyphenols, which are contained in it, are the active ingredients and have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties);
- Lycium Barbarum (goji) fruit extract (is an antioxidant, and also works as a conditioning agent in the skin);
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (has a moderate antioxidant, antimicrobial and significant antithrombotic effects and also has powerful anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and sedative action);
- grape seed extract Vitis Vinifera (has a wound-healing properties, contains chemical components, such as proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids and anthocyanins, each of which is a strong antioxidant, reduces the damage of free radicals (protect from harmful exposure of sun and poor environment, reduces the risk of skin cancer, increases the synthesis of healthy collagen, elastin, and improves many other structural components of the skin));
- Peucedanum Graveolens (dill) extract (has elastin-regenerating properties and restores the structural integrity of the skin in general);
- glycerin (a moisturizer which easily absorbs water from other sources, supports an external protective barrier and prevents dryness);
- Sambucus Nigra (black elderberry) fruit extract (has powerful anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory properties);
- hydrogenated lecithin (it is a powerful natural antioxidant, which softens and conditions the skin, activates the lipid metabolism in the skin, reduces sebum, helps to restore skin barrier function and prevents the evaporation of moisture from the deeper layers);
- tocopherol (Vitamin E) (reduces the adverse effects of free radicals on the skin and increases the effectiveness of other active sunscreen ingredients, prevents oxidation of fats, which are a source of damage to the cell membrane in the body, reducing loss of moisture in the skin and enhances its barrier function);
- Avena Sativa (oat) bran extract (possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helps protect fibroblasts (collagen-producing cells in the skin) of oxidation damage, caused by free radicals);
- Punica Granatum (pomegranate) extract (has antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, improves the appearance and texture of the skin, reduces inflammation and prevents further damage of the skin, has a depressing impact on collagen- destroying substances).
- octinoxate – 7.5 %;
- octisalate – 5.0 %;
- octocrylene – 2.0 %;
- avobenzone – 2.0 %.
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Silica (absorbent agent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (antioxidants), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidants), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract(antioxidants), Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract (antioxidants), Sambucus Nigra (Black Elderberry) Fruit Extract (antioxidants), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract (anti-irritant), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidants), Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract (antioxidants), Hydrogenated Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Titanium Dioxide (thickener/opacifying agent), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (silicone slip agent), Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate (skin protectant), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (film-forming/suspending agent), Xanthan Gum (thickeners), Sodium Carbomer (thickeners), Benzyl Alcohol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate (stabilizers), Potassium Sorbate (stabilizers), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Dosage and how to use:
- clean face by cleanser;
- after, if necessary, use a toner, exfoliation procedure, or any treating product;
- use fluid 15 minutes before going outside;
- if necessary, apply makeup.
- use a waterproof sunscreen if swimming or strong sweating;
- reapplied at least once every 2 hours if the skin is exposed to the sun.
Keep in a dark place.
Ask the support
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved