RESIST INTENSIVE WRINKLE-REPAIR RETINOL SERUM | 30ml/1.01 fl oz
Product Code: 1-97
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Resist Intensive Serum with Retinol – is an exclusive formulation that uses a patented blend highly stabilized retinol, powerful antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients for the skin.
Its silky texture is absorbed quickly and makes the skin of any age so much younger:
- anti-aging improves the appearance of aging skin, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, restore sun-damaged skin;
- a stabilized Retinol stimulates collagen production and reduces wrinkles;
- Vitamin C brightens, removes brown spots and evens skin tone;
- kelp extract and oat grain oil calming and minimize irritation;
- reduces redness and soothes extra-sensitive skin;
- helps to remove red spots from previous acne breakouts;
- smoothes the skin and enhances its tone;
- the excellent silky texture is easily absorbed, leaving the skin soft and smooth;
- perfectly for use with Paula's Choice anti-aging products;
- may be used for all skin types;
- not tested on animals;
- does not contain fragrance and colorants.
serum – 30ml/1.01 fl oz
- caprylic/capric triglyceride;
- licorice extract;
- cell-communicating ingredients;
- Avena sativa;
- Laminaria ochroleuca extract;
- palm oil;
- vitamin C;
- vitamin E;
- kelp extract.
Composition of the product: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol (silicone slip agents/suspending agents), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (skin-conditioning agent), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (emollient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-repairing ingredient), Phenyl Trimethicone (silicone slip agent), Squalane (emollient), Bisabolol (anti-irritant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidant), Retinol (cell-communicating ingredient/antioxidant), Tocotrienols (vitamin E-based antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Lecithin (cell-communicating ingredient), Laminaria Ochroleuca (Kelp) Extract (anti-irritant), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil (anti-irritant), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (skin-repairing ingredient), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Hexylene Glycol (slip agent), Caprylyl Glycol (emollient), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).
hypersensitivity to any of the components.
How to use:
- use 1 or 2 times a day after cleansing, toning and exfoliating;
- apply a few drops on the face, neck and eye area before applying a moisturizer. Avoid application on the eyelids and lips;
- in the daytime do not forget to apply sunscreen SPF 25 or higher;
- maybe combined with Paula's Choice serum, which does not contain retinol;
- it can also alternate with Resist anti-aging concentrated serum.
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Begins to expire, after opening (look on the package).
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved