HIRUDOID FORTE CREAM FOR VARICOSE VEINS, SCARS AND HEMATOMAS | 40g/1.41oz
3 or more $27.15
4 or more $26.85
5 or more $26.35
10 or more $25.99
Product Code: 1-60
Availability: In Stock
- Hirudoid is a highly effective healing cream for getting rid of varicose veins, for softening hard scars, removing scars and burn marks;
- possesses antithrombotic action, by normalizing the ability of the intercellular substance to retain water, contributes to the restoration of connective tissues;
- prevents the occurrence of blood clots and contributes to their resorption;
- eliminates local inflammatory processes and accelerates the resorption of bruises and tumors;
- supports the restoration of a normally functioning connective tissue structure.
- inflammation and thrombosis of the superficial veins;
- treatment of hematomas and hemorrhages;
- for leg ulcers (due to varicose disease or trophic changes - the so-called "gravitational ulcers");
- inflammatory phenomena in varicose-altered nodes;
- as maintenance therapy after vein surgery;
- for the treatment of lymphadenitis, reducing puffiness;
- to prevent phlebitis;
- to reduce scars;
- for better healing of stitches after injuries, burns, operations, etc.
Release form and volume:
cream – 40g/1.41oz
Hirudoid Cream: 100 g of cream contain: mucopolysaccharide polyester of sulfuric acid (organic heparinoid) – 300 mg.
Hirudoid Forte Cream: 100 g of cream contain: mucopolysaccharide polyester of sulfuric acid (organic heparinoid) – 445 mg.
How to use:
- apply Hirudoid Forte only externally, 1-2 times a day on the skin of the damaged area and massage until completely absorbed;
- for especially painful inflammations, gently lubricate the affected area and surrounding tissue and cover with a gauze bandage;
- to soften hardened scars should be massaged with energetic circular movements;
- can also be used in physiotherapy for phono and iontophoresis. When iontophoresis drug should be applied under the cathode;
- avoid contact with open wounds and mucous membranes of the mouth or eyes.
At temperatures, up to 25 С
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved