Pharmacist Dr. Fritz Muller, together with his colleagues, founded Medinova AG on February 16, 1945, on the territory of the Römer pharmacy on the Langstrasse in Zurich.
The purpose of the company was the production of pharmaceutical products for pharmacists and the synthesis of chemical raw materials.
In 1947, Medinova moved to Eggbühlstrasse in Zurich Seebach, as the room became too small for its rapidly expanding operations. Further expansion of its commercial activities and success in various foreign markets led to the construction of a new company headquarters at Eggbühlstrasse 28, where it remains to this day.
In 1968 Medinova A.G. became part of Diethelm & Co AG. The building has undergone additional expansion, and production facilities have been expanded.
In 2004, Medinova was merged into the Swiss group DKSH.
Currently, all products are processed through contract manufacturers.
Thanks to the active management of the life cycle of its main products, Medinova demonstrates constant growth on all continents thanks to a wide network of partners.
Today, Medinova products are sold in more than 55 countries.
As a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, Medinova is committed to providing innovative healthcare solutions that will improve the quality of life for consumers.
HIRUDOID / FORTE CREAM | 40g/1.41oz
HIRUSCAR PRO SILICONE GEL FROM SCARS | 10g/0.35oz
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved