LOCERYL NAIL LACQUER WITH 0.5% AMOROLFINE HYDROCHLORIDE | 2.5ml/0.08 fl oz
3 or more $22.75
4 or more $22.50
5 or more $22.30
10 or more $22.15
Product Code: 1-67
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Loceryl ® lacquer (amorolfine hydrochloride 5%) is intended for the prevention of fungal infections and the treatment of fungi onychomycosis on the nails of hands and feet.
Highly active against the most common and rare pathogens of fungal nail infections:
- dermatophytes: Trichophyton spp., Microsporum spp., Epidermophyton spp.;
- yeasts: Candida spp., Cryptococcus spp., Malassezia spp. (Pityrosporum spp.);
- molds: Alternaria spp., Scopulariopsis spp., Hendersonula spp.;
- mushrooms from dematiaceae family: Cladopsorium spp., Fonsecaea spp., Wangiella spp.;
- dimorphic fungi: Coccidioides spp., Histoplasma spp., Sporothrix spp.;
FDA – approved a product.
The composition and release form:
lacquer for external use of 2.5ml/0.08 fl oz. Also contains 10 spatulas + 30 cleaning pads + 30 nail files
amorolfine hydrochloride – 64.0 mg (5.0%), which corresponds to 57.4 mg amorolfine.
Other ingredients: methyl methacrylate, trimethyl ammonium chloride methacrylatoethyl and ethyl acrylate copolymer – 143.0 mg, triacetin – 12.0 mg, butyl acetate – 57.0 mg, ethyl acetate – 172.0 mg, absolute ethanol – 552.0 mg.
- tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines without a prescription;
- hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the formulation;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- nail varnish or artificial nails should not be present when using Loceryl.
Side effects of the preparation
Rare side effects (0.01% - 0.1% of the cases): change of color, increased the fragility of the nail plate.
Very rare side effects (less than 0.01% of the cases): burning, allergic skin reaction (contact dermatitis).
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage and how to use:
Loceryl can be used only for external use and in accordance with the doctor's instructions.
Lacquer should be gently applied to the affected area nails of hands and feet, 1-2 times per week.
Follow these steps when applying the lacquer:
- before the application, remove from the surface of the nail affected areas, using a nail file;
- after cleaning the nail surface using a swab moistened with alcohol. These two points of the guide should be carried out every time before applying the lacquer;
- carefully without touching the neck of the bottle, put 1/4 the spatula into the varnish, so that the lacquer on the spatula was not excessively, and apply it to the affected nail areas. Repeat this procedure for each nail, on which there is a fungus;
- tightly close the bottle and wait until the lacquer dries up (approximately 2-4 minutes);
- wipe the used spatula with an alcohol swab, which was used in the procedure. Be careful that the tampon is not in contact with the nail, where the lacquer was used. After the swab can be thrown away and cleaned spatula folded into a box with a bottle (it can still be used).
The average duration of therapy is 6 months (for the nails of hands) and 9-12 months (for toenails).
It is important to continue using the cream until the infection clears up and for about 3 to 5 days after that;
Do not stop using Loceryl before your doctor tells you to or your infection could come back.
- use nail file only for applications on the affected nail fungus;
- patients who have to deal with organic solvents should protect lacquered nails, using gloves;
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes;
- case of accidental contact a preparation on mucous membranes of the eyes, nose or mouth, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment;
- if you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- keep the tube away from heat sources (at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C);
- do not freeze;
- do not use after the expiry date;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's place.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved