CALAK-A CALAMINE & ALOE VERA LOTION | 100ml/3.38 fl oz
3 or more $17.75
4 or more $17.05
5 or more $16.60
10 or more $15.55
Product Code: 1-21
Availability: In Stock
Calak ® calamine 8 % lotion – is a soft lotion that has antipruritic, soothing, regenerating, and disinfecting actions.
Also, it reduces rashes and soothes irritation, redness, swelling, burning, and tingling of the skin.
This is a local antipruritic lotion, free of corticosteroids, antihistamines, and dangerous anesthetics.
- insect bites;
- psoriasis, eczema;
- herpetic eruptions;
- oily problem skin;
- rash, and urticaria;
- soft, suitable for very dry and dehydrated skin.
Very soft and well-tolerated.
The composition and release form:
lotion for external use of 100ml/3.38 fl oz
- calamine IP – 8.00 % w/w;
- aloe vera gel – 10.00 % w/w;
- light liquid paraffin IP – 10.00 % w/w in a lotion base.
hypersensitivity to any component of the lotion;
children up to age 6 months.
Side effects of the preparation
Generally well tolerated. If any signs of allergy – consult your doctor.
Dosage and how to use:
- shake the bottle before use;
- apply lotion to a cotton pad and apply it to the rash or skin lesions;
- wait to dry completely;
- can be applied several times a day as needed;
- avoid contact with the product with the eyes, nose, and mouth. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- wash your hands after the procedure;
- if when applied lotion within 7-10 days, not seen an overt positive effect, you need to discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved