CALAK-A CALAMINE & ALOE VERA LOTION | 100ml/3.38 fl oz
3 or more $17.75
4 or more $17.05
5 or more $16.60
10 or more $15.55
Product Code: 1-21
Availability: Out Of Stock
Calak ® calamine 8 % lotion – is a soft lotion that has antipruritic, soothing, regenerating and disinfecting actions.
Also, it reduces rashes and soothes irritation, redness, swelling, burning, and tingling of the skin.
This is local antipruritic lotion, free of corticosteroids, antihistamines, and dangerous anesthetics.
- insect bites;
- psoriasis, eczema;
- herpetic eruptions;
- oily problem skin;
- rash, and urticaria;
- soft, suitable for very dry and dehydrated skin.
Very soft and well-tolerated.
FDA – approved product.
The composition and release form:
lotion for external use of 100ml/3.38 fl oz
- calamine IP – 8.00 % w/w;
- aloe vera gel – 10.00 % w/w;
- light liquid paraffin IP – 10.00 % w/w in a lotion base.
hypersensitivity to any component of the lotion;
children up to age 6 months.
Side effects of the preparation
Generally well tolerated. If any signs of allergy – consult your doctor.
Dosage and how to use:
- shake the bottle before use;
- apply lotion to a cotton pad and apply to the rash or skin lesions;
- wait to dry completely;
- can be applied several times a day as needed;
- avoid contact of the product with eyes, nose, mouth. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- wash your hands after the procedure;
- if when applied of lotion within 7-10 days, not seen an overt positive effect, you need to discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved