CALAK (CALAMINE 15%) LOTION | 100ml/3.38 fl oz
3 or more $17.25
4 or more $16.60
5 or more $16.15
10 or more $15.10
Product Code: 1-20
Availability: In Stock
Calak ® calamine 15% lotion – is a gentle antiseptic with a cooling effect, which has antipruritic, soothing, regenerating, drying and disinfecting actions.
It also reduces rashes and soothes irritation, redness, edema, burning, and tingling of the skin.
Lotion maximum alleviates the symptoms of chickenpox - it prevents the development of pathological processes and creates a protective barrier against external irritants actions.
- insect bites;
- psoriasis, eczema;
- herpetic eruptions;
- oily problem skin;
- rash, and urticaria.
Very soft and well-tolerated
The composition and release form:
lotion for external use 100ml/3.38 fl oz
- calamine IP – 15.0 % w/v;
- zinc oxide IP – 5.0 % w/v;
- bentonite IP – 3.0 % w/v;
- sodium citrate IP – 0.5 % w/v;
- glycerol IP – 5.0 % v/v;
- purified water IP to make – 100.0 % v/v;
- perfume – q.s.
hypersensitivity to any component of the lotion;
children up to age 6 months.
Side effects of the preparation
Generally well tolerated. If any signs of allergy – consult your doctor.
Dosage and how to use:
- shake the bottle before use;
- apply lotion to a cotton pad and apply it to the rash or skin lesions;
- wait to dry completely;
- can be applied several times a day as needed;
- avoid contact with the product with the eyes, nose, and mouth. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- wash your hands after the procedure;
- if when applied lotion within 7-10 days, not seen an overt positive effect, you need to discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved