LOCERYL CREAM AMOROLFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25% | 10g/0.35oz
3 or more $15.75
4 or more $15.15
5 or more $14.15
10 or more $13.95
Product Code: 1-66
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Loceryl ® cream – is a cream for the prevention of fungal infections and the treatment of onychomycosis on the nails.
It contains active substance amorolfine 0.025% (as hydrochloride), which belongs to the group of antifungal agents.
It is effective in the treatment of nail infections with fungi such as:
- FDA – approved product.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 10g/0.35oz
contains 0.25% w/w of the active substance amorolfine (as the hydrochloride).
Other ingredients: 2-phenoxy ethanol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, stearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, disodium edetate, purified water.
- tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines without a prescription;
- hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the formulation;
- contains stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reaction (eg contact dermatitis).
- nail varnish or artificial nails should not be present when using Loceryl;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Side effects of the preparation
Rare side effects (occurring in less than 1 in 1000 people): skin irritation – redness, itching or a burning feeling).
Very rare side effects (occurring in less than 1 in 10,000 people): an allergic skin reaction (contact dermatitis).
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage and how to use:
- Loceryl can be used only for external use and in accordance with the doctor's instructions;
- the cream should be rubbed gently on the affected area of the nail, every night after washing;
- it is important to continue using the cream until the infection clears up and for about 3 to 5 days after that;
- therapeutic effect develops from 2 up to 3 weeks, but for some foot infections up to 6 weeks treatment may be needed;
- do not stop using Loceryl before your doctor tells you to or your infection could come back.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes;
- case of accidental contact a preparation on mucous membranes of the eyes, nose or mouth, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment;
- if you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- keep the tube away from heat sources (at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C);
- do not freeze;
- do not use after the expiry date;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved