TROSYD NAIL LACQUER 28% TIOCONAZOLE / GENUINE ITALY | 12ml/0.41 fl oz
3 or more $34.20
4 or more $33.95
5 or more $33.45
10 or more $33.15
Product Code: 1-678
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications
- Trosyd® 28% is an antimycotic nail polish that is used to treat infections caused by nail fungi such as onychomycosis, dermatophytes, and yeasts:
- contains the active substance 28% tioconazole, which does not allow the fungus to multiply;
- its dual fungicidal and antibacterial action allows you to quickly get rid of fungi and bacteria, as well as reduce the risk of relapse;
- active against both the most common and rare pathogens of fungal nail infections, such as dermatophytes, yeast fungi, etc .;
- manufacturer - Italy Giuliani.
Composition and form of release:
varnish for external use 12ml/0.41 fl oz in a bottle
100 g contains:
Active ingredient: tioconazole 28 grams
Excipients: non-decylenic acid, ethyl acetate.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Weak and temporary local irritation or slight itching.
Method of application, doses:
- clean and dry the infected nail and, if decorative nail polish is present, thoroughly clean and degrease the surface;
- apply the varnish well and evenly on the entire infected area of the nail and in the vicinity 2 times a day in the morning and evening, using a brush and let dry;
- the product will leave a thin transparent and oily film on the nail, which will facilitate the application of the drug to the nail.
- treatment can last up to 6 to 12 months
- at a temperature not higher than 30 °C;
- do not freeze;
- store in a dark place out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved