MIRVASO BRIMONIDINE 0.33% GEL | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $90.95
4 or more $90.55
5 or more $90.20
10 or more $89.70
Product Code: 1-74
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Mirvaso brimonidine gel 0.33% is used to treat rosacea and couperose of the face;
- quickly constricts blood vessels, eliminates redness and whitens tone, returns normal skin color;
- completely removes redness for 5-6 hours;
- intended for people with rosacea, erythema, and just sensitive, irritable skin;
- has a light texture, well-absorbed, non-comedogenic;
- does not cause addiction, it can be used for a long time every day without a break if you do not exceed the daily dose of 1 mg;
- FDA approved product;
- country of production – Spain.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 30g/1.06oz
1 g of gel contains brimonidine 3.3 mg, which is equivalent to brimonidine tartrate 5.0 mg.
Excipients: carbomer 934P, methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), phenoxyethanol, glycerol, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, purified water.
- hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- children up to 18 years;
- co-administration with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors (for example, selegiline or moclobemide), and tricyclic (imipramine) and tetracyclic (maprotiline, mianserin, and mirtazapine) antidepressants that affect noradrenergic transmission.
- most often, reactions of mild or moderate severity: redness, itching, flushing and burning sensation of the skin (in 1.2 - 3.3% of cases); in clinical trials;
- in the post-registration period, frequent cases of increased redness, redness, and burning sensation of the skin were noted;
- cases of swelling of the face and urticaria were noted as infrequent.
Dosage and how to use:
- Mirvaso may apply externally on the pre-cleansed skin;
- first, use on a small area of the body to check for an allergic reaction and wash off after a while with water;
- the recommended dose and frequency of application should be strictly observed: once a day, in a very thin layer;
- wash hands after use;
- the maximum recommended daily dose, divided into 5 parts in accordance with the areas of application, is 1 g;
- time and terms of treatment are agreed in advance by your doctor.
- for external use, only;
- It is recommended to exercise caution when patients take drugs that may affect the exchange and entrainment of circulating amines, such as methylphenidate, reserpine;
- brimonidine can lower blood pressure in some patients;
- avoid contact with mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water;
- do not apply to irritated skin or open wounds;
- in case of severe irritation or contact allergy, use of the agent should be discontinued;
- It can be used in conjunction with other drugs used to treat the inflammatory elements of rosacea. They can be applied to the skin only after complete absorption of the gel, not earlier than after 1 hour;
- cosmetics are also possible;
- in case of aggravation of erythema, use of the drug should be discontinued.
- keep in a closed tube;
- out of the reach of children;
- after opening to store no more than 6 months, at a temperature up to 30 ° C;
- do not freeze.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved