ROZEX EMULSION 7.5 MG/G METRONIDAZOLE | 50g/1.76oz
3 or more $27.85
4 or more $27.20
5 or more $26.95
10 or more $26.40
Product Code: 2-11-1
Availability: In Stock
- Rozex emulsion (metronidazole 0.75%) belongs to the class of anti-protozoal and anti-microbial drugs and is indicated for the treatment of rosacea:
- effective against papulopustular inflammatory elements of rosacea;
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and antimicrobial properties;
- active against many gram-negative aerobic microorganisms;
- 0.75% concentration promotes 2 times better penetration into the skin of metronidazole, compared with 1%, and reduces side effects;
- FDA - approved drug;
- large tube capacity - 50 grams.
emulsion for external use 50g/1.76oz
Active substance: metronidazole - 0.75%
Excipients: glycerin, liquid paraffin, cyclomethicone, glycerol stearate, PEG 100 stearate, steareth-21, polyethylene glycol 400, stearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, carbomer 941, lactic acid/sodium hydroxide, purified water.
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of the emulsion;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.).
Often: tingling, burning, itching, redness.
Since the gel contains propylene glycol, methylparaben, and propylparaben, there is a risk of developing allergic reactions (urticaria, allergic contact dermatitis).
If the side effects are severe, consult your doctor.
Mode of application
- apply a thin layer on dry and clean skin 2 times a day, morning and evening;
- use sunscreen for the day;
- an approximate course of treatment is 3-4 months, again after consulting a doctor.
- special instructions
- keep away from mucous membranes of the mouth, in case of contact, rinse with warm water.
- store in a dark place up to 25 ° C away from children;
- do not freeze.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved