SOOLANTRA IVERMECTIN 1% CREAM | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $48.85
4 or more $48.20
5 or more $47.75
10 or more $47.10
Product Code: 2-20
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Soolantra® Ivermectin 1% cream – intended for the treatment of inflammation of the skin of the face during rosacea or in the presence of couperose flaws;
- soft cream formula minimizes side effects such as dryness and irritation;
- Ivermectin has anti-inflammatory and antiparasitic properties;
- tremendous results – in 14 days it reduces by 27% new foci of skin rosacea and red inflammatory spots, and by 75% in the 12th week of research;
- in 38% of study subjects, the skin was practically cleared of rosacea by the 12th week;
- shows marked improvement in rosacea symptoms over time in a one-year study;
- contributes to the almost complete cleansing of the skin from irregularities and blemishes, in comparison with 0.75% metronidazole cream - in a 16-week study;
- fewer side effects associated with treatment compared with patients who received metronidazole 0.75% cream 2 times a day or 15% azelaic acid gel, 2 times a day in clinical trials.
- FDA-approved product;
- 100% original, produced by Galderma, Spain.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 30g/1.06oz
1 g of cream contains 10 mg of ivermectin
Excipients: carbomer copolymer type B, cetyl alcohol, citric acid monohydrate, dimethicone, disodium edetate, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, oleyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, polyoxyl-20-cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, and stearyl alcohol.
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients;
- children under 18 years old.
Light, rarely ≤1%: burning and irritation of the skin. As a rule, they pass and do not require cessation of treatment.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply only on the face once a day, avoiding the eyes and the mucous membranes of the mouth;
- wash hands afterward;
- when the cream is completely dry, you can apply any cosmetics or other local remedies for rosacea.
- the result will be visible from 4 weeks of treatment.
- do not apply to irritated skin or wounds;
- do not apply near sensitive areas of the face.
- at temperatures, up to 30 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved