PERMITE 5% PERMETHRIN CREAM | 60g/2.12oz
3 or more $15.95
4 or more $15.70
5 or more $15.35
10 or more $15.05
Product Code: 1-80
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Permite cream ® (5% permethrin) refers to a class of drugs known as pyrethrins.
It is active against a number of insects, including scabies mite.
Permethrin cream 5%:
- intended for the treatment of scabies, caused by mites;
- effectively removes hypodermic mites of Demodex at acne;
- eliminates parasitical and skin irritants lice;
- neutralizes reproduction - causing death and impaired development, both larval and adult specimens
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 60g/2.12oz
permethrin – 5.0 % (50 mg).
formaldehyde solution BP – 0.1 % w/w in a cream base.
- hypersensitivity to any component of a cream or other pyrethroids (pyrethrins);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 3 years;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: a feeling of burning or tingling. This occurs more often with patients who are diagnosed late, in consequence of which the mite was activated, but generally, it goes fast.
In individual cases, when applying the cream may develop erythema.
In patients who used permethrin for scabies, itching may persist for up to 4 weeks after treatment. This occurs typically after an allergic reaction to mites dead under the skin and is not necessarily evidence of ineffective treatment.
In the event that side effects are strongly expressed, consult a doctor.
Dosage and how to use:
Permit cream should always be used in compliance with the instructions of your doctor.
In order to properly use it, follow these steps.
- gently wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- apply a cream to dry skin 1-2 times per day, during 2-4 weeks;
- the cream should be absorbed well into the skin. The cream should be rinsed off 12 hours after application;
- after certainly wash your hands;
- If there is no improvement, consult a doctor.
- if the patient has taken a warm bath before treatment the skin should cool down and come back to normal before applying the cream;
- apply the cream 1 time per day on the whole body from head to toe, including a place in the nails and between the toes and hands;
- wash off after 8-14 hours, take a shower or bath, after clean bedding and clothing, using a high temperature;
- the result will be seen after 1-2 weeks;
- a second course is possible only after consultation with your physician.
- it is important that the course of treatment for the patient is was held under the supervision of a physician;
- in regular use, the cream should be applied with gloves to avoid any possible irritation on the hands;
- Permite cream contains formaldehyde, which may cause local skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis) or irritation of the eyes and mucous membranes;
- eczematous skin treatment with corticosteroids should be interrupted during treatment with permethrin, as there is a risk of exacerbating the infection of scabies and increasing the immunity of mites;
- if you are burned, stop using the cream until your skin has healed;
- keep the cream away from your nose, mouth, and eyes. In case of contact, rinse with warm water;
- in the case of accidental swallowing, contact a physician immediately;
- only your doctor can determine, whether a treatment with this preparation, is a suitable option for you.
- stored in a dark place at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved