OXY BENZOYL PEROXIDE LOTION 5%/10% | 25g/0.88oz
3 or more $22.15
4 or more $21.85
5 or more $21.75
10 or more $21.65
Product Code: 1-79
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Oxy® – a lotion, based on benzoyl peroxide, which is intended for the treatment of acne:
- contains benzoyl peroxide at a concentration of 5%, which suppresses 94% of acne bacteria by 48 hours;
- decreases inflammation and cleanses pores;
- reduces oiliness;
- exfoliates and refreshes the skin;
- well absorbed;
- is not an antibiotic and therefore suitable for prolonged use
The composition and release form:
lotion for external use 25g/0.88oz
benzoyl peroxide – 5.0% / 10.0 % w/w
- methylparaben – 0.15 % w/w;
- propylparaben – 0.05 % w/w in a lotion base.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to benzoyl peroxide or to any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: local irritation - redness, peeling, dryness, burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application).
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- when the skin is completely dry (20-40 minutes after washing) uniformly apply to the affected area;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer (but no earlier than 1 hour);
- applied 1 time a day at normal skin tolerability, possibly 2 times a day (morning and evening);
- therapeutic effect develops after 4 weeks of treatment, stable improvement after 3 months of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- case of accidental contact a lotion on mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- not recommended the simultaneous use with products that have exfoliating, drying, or irritating effect (for example, substances such as alcohol, salicylic acid, etc.);
- not recommended the sun and UV radiation, which are an additional cause of skin irritation (use sunscreen every day);
- if are seen signs of allergy, stop treatment and consult a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's places.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved