CLINDOXYL GEL BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5% / CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE 1% | 15g/0.53 oz
3 or more $20.85
4 or more $20.15
5 or more $19.85
10 or more $19.35
Product Code: 1-38
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Clindoxyl ® Gel (Duac) is intended for the topical treatment of acne.
Contains 2 complementary components:
- clindamycin phosphate 1.0 % (suppresses and prevents the spread of bacteria Propionibacterium acnes);
- benzoyl peroxide 5.0 % (eliminates 94% of bacteria of acne within 48 hours!).
- reduces sebum production and has a peeling effect;
- treats acne and helps to prevent new outbreaks;
- created in Ireland;
- FDA – approved product.
- developed and researched in the US.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 15g/0.53 oz
- clindamycin phosphate IP – 1.0 %;
- benzoyl peroxide aqueous (in the benzoyl peroxide anhydrous) – 5.0 %.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to preparations, containing clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide;
- regional enteritis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: pruritus, erythema, peeling, dryness, and burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application).
Rarely: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and colics (including pseudomembranous colitis), abdominal pain and gastrointestinal disorders, gram-negative folliculitis.
The use of the gel leads to the absorption of the antibiotic on the surface of the skin.
Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and cramps have been reported in several cases by using the gel.
Symptoms can appear after a few days, weeks, or months after the beginning of clindamycin therapy.
They have also been observed duration up a few weeks after discontinuation of therapy.
If there is diarrhea, should discontinue using this preparation.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash off the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- apply 1-2 times per day to clean and dry skin, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- unless feeling the skin dryness apply a little moisturizer;
- after the treatment is required to wash your hands;
- the therapeutic effect develops after 2-4 weeks of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- after opening the store in a refrigerator at 2-8 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's place.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved