AKLIEF TRIFAROTENE 0.005% CREAM | 75g/2.65oz
3 or more $73.45
4 or more $73.10
5 or more $72.95
10 or more $72.60
Product Code: 1-884
Availability: In Stock
A new study published in the British Journal of Dermatology shows that Trifarotene - Aklief 0.005% cream, a fourth-generation retinoid with potent and selective activity against only one specific retinoic acid receptor, may have an improved efficacy and safety profile over less selective retinoids.
- AKLIEF® cream (trifarotene) 0.005% is a retinoid indicated for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris in patients aged 9 years and older;
- trifarotene, while maintaining strong activity on the skin, reduces side effects, in comparison with other retinoids;
- the pharmacological efficacy of trifarotene is transferred from in vitro models to topically treated human skin in vivo, resulting in a modulation of biological pathways that translate into strong clinical efficacy in acne;
- can be used to treat large areas of the skin surface, including the back and body;
- FDA - approved.
the gel in a dispenser – 75 grams / 2.65oz
Active ingredient: trifarotene 50mcg
Inactive ingredients: allantoin, Simulgel 600 PHA (copolymer of acrylamide, and sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate), cyclomethicone, ethanol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol (E1520), medium-chain triglycerides, purified water
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- children under 9 years old;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
The most common adverse reactions (frequency ≥ 1%) in patients receiving the cream were irritation at the site of application, itching at the site of application, sunburn, and may also experience erythema, peeling dryness, and tingling/burning.
How to use:
- 1. CLEANING - Treated areas with a mild detergent or no soap and blot dry;
- 2. APPLY - A thin layer of AKLIEF cream on the affected areas once a day in the evening. One face pump, two chest, shoulder, and back pumps;
- AKLIEF cream should be applied to the affected area once a day in the evening. If you need to be in sunlight or are sensitive to sunlight, use a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 15 or more, and wear protective clothing and a wide-brimmed hat to cover the treated areas;
- 3. HYDRATION - As often as needed to relieve dryness and irritation of the skin;
- use 1 pump for the face and 2 pumps for the upper back, shoulders, and chest. If necessary, you can use an additional pump for the middle and lower back;
- do not double the dose to catch up if you missed a day, just continue the next day with the same amount of product;
- you may notice that the acne condition has improved after 2 weeks.
Warnings / Precautions:
- use a moisturizer from the very beginning of treatment and, if necessary, depending on the severity of these adverse reactions, reduce the frequency of using the cream, suspend, or discontinue use.
- avoid application to cuts, abrasions, eczematous or tanned skin;
- you should avoid using "wax epilation" as a depilation method on skin treated with AKLIEF cream;
- avoid using skin products that can dry or irritate the skin, such as medicated or abrasive soaps and detergents, soaps, cleansers and cosmetics that dry the skin severely, and products containing a large amount of alcohol;
- minimize exposure to sunlight and sunlight and during treatment, you should avoid the use of sunlight, tanning beds, and ultraviolet radiation. If you need to be in sunlight or are sensitive to sunlight, use a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 15 or more, and wear protective clothing and a wide-brimmed hat to cover the treated areas.
- at room temperature, 68 ° to 77 °F (20 ° to 25 °C);
- keep the cream away from heat sources and out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved