RETIRIDES TRETINOIN CREAM ANTI-ACNE 0.025% (0.25 mg/g) / 0.05% (0.5 mg/g) / 0.1% (1 mg/g) | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $35.85
4 or more $35.20
5 or more $34.75
10 or more $34.25
Product Code: 2-10
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
- Retirides cream contains tretinoin (Vitamin A), which is used to treat mild to moderate acne, comedones, papules, pustules, and as an anti-wrinkle agent to rejuvenate the skin and get rid of wrinkles;
- actively regenerates skin cells and slows down the aging process (tightens and removes fine lines, evens out the overall skin tone);
- inhibits the compound of pathogenic cells that form acne;
- reduces fat, effectively reduces inflammation in acne;
- does not clog pores, good consistency of cream absorbs quickly;
- clinically tested product;
- suitable for dry and normal skin type;
- FDA approved;
- original product, Spain.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 30g/1.06oz
Active ingredient: tretinoin (0.25 mg / 0.5 mg / 1 mg);
Excipients: decyl oleate, isopropyl myristate, glyceryl monostearate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, ceteareth-30, cetyl alcohol, proline, polyethylene glycol 400 monostearate, urea, collagen, methyl paraben, propylparaben, lactic acid, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E, perfumes, and purified water.
- children under 12 years;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the cream (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
Often: erythema, peeling, dryness, hives, burning or itching.
Rarely: reddening of the skin, swelling, blisters or a crust on the skin, contact allergies, temporary hyperpigmentation, and hypopigmentation, as well as increased susceptibility to sunlight.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply externally with a thin layer on previously cleansed and dry skin, 1 time per day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous lips;
- wash your hands afterward;
- during the day, use sunscreen SPF 30 or more;
- use time about 3-6 months;
- repeated course after consultation with the doctor.
- do not use within 1-2 weeks after annoying procedures (peels, epilation, etc.);
- do not use with agents that have irritating or drying properties (for example, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, alcohol, etc.).
- avoid contact with the peel of lime.
- store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- Keep out of the reach of children;
- keep away from a fire.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved