Properties and indications:
- Adaferin gel ® contains a retinoid adapalene 0.3% and is intended for the treatment of acne;
- relieves inflammation and normalizes processes of keratinization;
- renews skin cells and treats acne without scarring;
- removes black spots and prevents their development;
- operates gently, without severe side effects;
- intended for oily and combination skin;
- created in Canada.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 45g/1.59oz
adapalene 3.0 mg
Excipients: carbomer 974 P (934 P) – 4.5 mg, macrogol methyl dextrose sesquistearate – 35.0 mg, glycerol – 30.0 mg, natural squalane – 60.0 mg, methyl dextrose sesquistearate – 35.0 mg, disodium edetate – 1.0 mg methyl parahydroxybenzoate – 2.0 mg, propyl parahydroxybenzoate – 1.0 mg, phenoxyethanol – 5.0 mg, cyclomethicone – 130.0 mg, sodium hydroxide (to pH 6,5 ± 0,15), purified water – to 1g.
- hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the preparation
Perhaps the peeling and redness of the skin, if applied in large quantities.
In case of development irritation of the skin, treatment should be suspended until the disappearance of irritation or to reduce the frequency of application.
How to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied once or twice daily to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips. It can be used in the daytime;
- if the feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer (but no earlier than 1 hour);
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- therapeutic effect develops after 4-8 weeks of treatment, persistent improvement after 3 months of treatment;
- continue to use to achieve sustainable improvements in order to avoid a repetition of rash;
- a second course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes;
- if accidentally contact with the drug on the mucous membranes of the eyes, mouth, or nose, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- may use non-comedogenic cosmetics, but the area where it was applied, should be thoroughly cleaned;
- avoid direct sunlight, since may appear mild skin irritation;
- having a tan, treatment should begin after the weakening of tanning;
- do not use with products that have irritation or desiccating properties, including alcohol-based agents and formulations containing sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, or (possibly increased side effects).
Interaction with other drugs
Since Adaferin gel does not react with oxygen and is not destroyed by light, it may be used with other topical and systemic treatments for acne, such as clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved