EPIDUO FORTE 0.3%/2.5% PUMP GEL | 45g/1.59oz
3 or more $73.00
4 or more $72.30
5 or more $71.20
10 or more $70.15
Product Code: 1-50
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- The most effective treatment of acne 2 in 1 is the best treatment option today for moderate to severe acne;
- Epiduo Forte Gel reduces inflammation of acne (and post-acne), removes black spots (comedones) and prevents their development in the future, and also reduces the risk of acne scars;
- contains the highest concentration of retinoid adapalene 0.3% which helps reduce inflammation and does not cause severe irritation;
- actively renews skin cells;
- in clinical trials, many patients with difficult to treat acne have noticed that their new acne foci have stopped appearing, and their overall skin condition has noticeably improved and continues to improve with regular use;
- suitable for prolonged use;
- has a convenient dispenser;
- well-absorbed, not greasy;
- FDA – approved;
- manufacturer – Galderma, Spain.
The composition and release form:
gel for topical application 45g/1.59oz in a pump.
- adapalene – 0.003 g;
- benzoyl peroxide – 0.025 g.
Excipients: Disodium edetate, Docusate sodium, Glycerol Poloxamer, Propylene glycol (E1520), Simulgel 600PHA (copolymer of acrylamide and sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate), Purified water.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active ingredients or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation.
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the preparation
Rarely: redness, dryness, flaking and burning), which peak during the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously disappear.
Dosage and how to use:
- only externally, on clean and dry skin, apply 1 pump on the hand and gently rub a thin layer on the problem areas of the face with the tips of the fingers 1 time per day, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- if dryness is felt, use a moisturizer;
- The result will be visible after 1-4 weeks of use.
- Do not apply to injured as a result of injuries (cuts or abrasions) or irritated dry skin.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight or UV radiation should be avoided.
- Benzoyl peroxide tends to bleach fabrics, so avoid colored clothing.
- It should not be simultaneously with Epiduo Forte to apply other drying agents on the skin (alcohol, acids, retinoids).
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C.
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place!
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved