EPIDUO FORTE 0.3%/2.5% PUMP GEL | 45g/1.59oz
3 or more $62.85
4 or more $62.30
5 or more $61.95
10 or more $61.60
Product Code: 1-50
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- The most effective treatment of acne 2 in 1 is the best treatment option today for moderate to severe acne;
- Epiduo Forte Gel reduces inflammation of acne (and post-acne), removes black spots (comedones) and prevents their development in the future, and also reduces the risk of acne scars;
- contains the highest concentration of retinoid adapalene 0.3% which helps reduce inflammation and does not cause severe irritation;
- actively renews skin cells;
- in clinical trials, many patients with difficult-to-treat acne have noticed that their new acne foci have stopped appearing, and their overall skin condition has noticeably improved and continues to improve with regular use;
- suitable for prolonged use;
- has a convenient dispenser;
- well-absorbed, not greasy;
- FDA – approved;
- manufacturer – Galderma, Spain.
The composition and release form:
gel for topical application 45g/1.59oz in a pump.
- adapalene – 0.003 g;
- benzoyl peroxide – 0.025 g.
Excipients: Disodium edetate, Docusate sodium, Glycerol Poloxamer, Propylene glycol (E1520), Simulgel 600PHA (copolymer of acrylamide and sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate), Purified water.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active ingredients or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation.
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the preparation
Rarely: redness, dryness, flaking, and burning), which peak during the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously disappear.
Dosage and how to use:
- only externally, on clean and dry skin, apply 1 pump on the hand and gently rub a thin layer on the problem areas of the face with the tips of the fingers 1 time per day, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- if dryness is felt, use a moisturizer;
- The result will be visible after 1-4 weeks of use.
- Do not apply to injured as a result of injuries (cuts or abrasions) or irritated dry skin.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight or UV radiation should be avoided.
- Benzoyl peroxide tends to bleach fabrics, so avoid colored clothing.
- It should not be simultaneously with Epiduo Forte to apply other drying agents on the skin (alcohol, acids, retinoids).
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C.
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's places!
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved