BREVOXYL BENZOYL PEROXIDE 4% CREAMY WASH, Stiefel | 50g/1.76oz
3 or more $14.85
4 or more $14.25
5 or more $13.95
10 or more $13.65
Product Code: 1-19
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Brevoxyl ® Wash removes excess oiliness and treats acne in just 5 minutes per day;
- contains benzoyl peroxide 4.0% (cleanses the sebaceous glands and treats acne bacteria within 48 hours);
- relieves inflammation and exfoliates dead skin cells;
- has an antibacterial effect and reduces sebum production;
- can be used in the shower;
- FDA – approved preparation;
- developed and researched in the US.
The composition and release form:
cream for washing – 50g/1.76oz
benzoyl peroxide aqueous (in the benzoyl peroxide anhydrous) – 4.0 %.
Excipients: cetearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, dimethyl isosorbide, glycerin, glycolic acid, hydrogenated castor oil, imidurea, lactic acid, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG-14M, potassium lauryl sulfate, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium PCA, titanium dioxide, zea mays (corn) starch.
- hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: local irritation – redness, peeling, dryness, burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application).
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- shake well before use;
- soap and massage your affected areas 1 time per day during the first week, and 2 times a day for the next week (morning and evening);
- frequency of use and application time should be adjusted to produce the desired therapeutic effect;
- rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry;
- in the first weeks are the possible sensation of warmth and burning;
- if the feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- a noticeable improvement usually occurs on the 3 weeks of therapy;
- the maximum result can be expected after about 8-12 weeks of use;
- continued use of the preparation is possible, after consultation with your physician.
- in accidental contact preparation with mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- not recommended the simultaneous use with products which have exfoliating, drying or irritating effect (for example, substances such as alcohol, salicylic acid, etc.);
- not recommended the sun and UV radiation, which are an additional cause of skin irritation (use sunscreen every day). When using it, you can not sunbathe without sunscreen, because the probability of deterioration in the form of irritation and redness, grow in times;
- if are seen signs of allergy such, immediately stop therapy and consult a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved