NADIBACT NADIFLOXACIN 1% GEL / CREAM | 10g/0.35oz
3 or more $14.65
4 or more $14.30
5 or more $14.15
10 or more $13.95
Product Code: 1-76
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Nadibact gel ® – is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic for topical use and is used in infectious and inflammatory diseases of the skin such as acne, furunculosis, or otitis media;
- contains nadifloxacin 1%, which has a strong bactericidal activity against the aerobic and anaerobic bacteria;
- it is active against strains of Propionibacterium acnes, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Staphylococcus aureus;
- reduces inflammation and suppresses the bacteria that trigger acne;
- can be combined with retinoids;
- well-tolerated, suitable for dry skin
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 10g/0.35oz
nadifloxacin USP – 1.0 % in a gel base (QS).
- is contraindicated to people with hypersensitivity to nadifloxacin;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: a sensation of warmth, irritation, burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and desquamation.
Rarely: skin redness, contact dermatitis, papular rash, soreness.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash away the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied 2 times a day to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- the course of treatment, depending on the condition is about 1-3 weeks;
- a second course is possible only after consultation with a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's places.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved