CUREAC LOTION (SULFUR 10% + ZINC OXIDE 5% + CALAMINE 15%) | 70ml / 2.36 fl oz
3 or more $14.75
4 or more $14.15
5 or more $14.75
10 or more $13.45
Product Code: 200/3
Availability: In Stock
- Cureac Skin lotion contains Calamine, Zinc Oxide, and Sulphur as the key ingredients used as anti-itch, antiseptic, anti-acne, anti-bacterial, and anti-pruritic.
- It's recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, bed sores, and rosacea.
- Sulfur has been used for centuries to help treat acne and other skin conditions.
- As a topical acne treatment, sulfur works similarly to benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. But unlike these other acne-fighting ingredients, sulfur tends to be gentler on your skin.
- Zinc oxide has the ability to act like a mild astringent. It provides a barrier to the skin and helps in healing. It will keep harmful bacteria from causing infections and act as a natural skin-drying agent. Thus, zinc oxide on acne-prone skin treatment may help clear acne-causing bacteria and reduce oil production.
- Calamine lotion has shown some benefits in treating acne. However, it doesn't deal with the underlying causes of acne, and it can't prevent breakouts from happening. Using calamine lotion as spot treatment can help. Because calamine lotion has to dry properties, it can help dry out pimples caused by excess oil faster.
Lotion - 70ml / 2.36 fl oz
- Calamine IP - 15% w/v;
- Zinc Oxide IP - 5% w/v;
- Precipitated Sulfur IP - 10% w/v;
- In aqueous base q.s.
Cureac lotion is a keratolytic and Anti- Bacterial lotion.
For all types of acne overall face or shoulder.
How to use:
Apply over the affected area 30 minutes before taking a bath.
If no irritations, apply the night, and morning wash while taking bath.
Meant for overnight application hence stay for a long time.
May cause some irritation and skin peeling since it’s a keratolytic action.
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Don't exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved