TIDACT WITH CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE 1% GEL | 20g/0.71oz
3 or more $21.25
4 or more $21.05
5 or more $20.95
10 or more $20.85
Product Code: 2-24
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
- Tidact ® gel indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate acne;
- it includes topical antibiotic clindamycin phosphate 1.0%, which inhibits and prevents the spread of bacteria Propionibacterium acnes;
- reduces fat and purifies the pores;
- showing excellent results in combination with retinoids and benzoyl peroxide;
- well-tolerated, with no severe side effects;
- FDA – approved product.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 20g/0.71oz
Each gram contains:
- clindamycin phosphate – 11.9 mg;
- (equivalent to clindamycin 10 mg);
- isopropyl alcohol – 80 mg;
- propyl paraben (as preservative) – 0.2 mg;
- methyl paraben (as preservative) – 1.8 mg.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to preparations containing clindamycin;
- regional enteritis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and scaling.
Rarely: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and cramps (including pseudomembranous colitis), stomach pain and gastrointestinal disturbances, gram-negative folliculitis.
Use of the gel leads to the absorption of the antibiotic on the surface of the skin.
Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea and cramps have been reported in several cases by using the gel.
Symptoms can appear after a few days, weeks or months after the beginning of clindamycin therapy.
They have also been observed duration up a few weeks after discontinuation of therapy.
If there is diarrhea, should discontinue using this preparation.
How to use:
- wash off the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- apply 1-2 times per day to clean and dry skin, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- unless feeling the skin dryness apply a little moisturizer;
- after the treatment is required to wash your hands;
- the therapeutic effect develops after 2-4 weeks of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved