CLINWAS GEL (DALACIN T) 1% CLINDAMYCIN | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $17.85
4 or more $17.55
5 or more $16.95
10 or more $16.10
Product Code: 1-37
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Clinwas (Clindac A) ® – is an antibiotic that contains clindamycin phosphate 1.0 % and is intended for the topical treatment of comedones and acne:
- inhibits the growth of Propionibacterium acnes – anaerobic bacteria that infect the sebaceous glands;
- reduces the number of fatty acids, purifying and preventing the propagation of bacteria;
- it is showing excellent results in combination with retinoids and benzoyl peroxide;
- be well tolerated, without severe side effects
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 30g/1.06oz
Clindamycin Phosphate USP – 1.0 %.
Excipients: carbomers, disodium edetate, propylene glycol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, triethanolamine, purified water
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to preparations containing clindamycin;
- regional enteritis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and scaling.
Rarely: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, cramps (including pseudomembranous colitis), stomach pain and gastrointestinal disturbances, gram-negative folliculitis.
Use of the gel leads to the absorption of the antibiotic on the surface of the skin.
Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and cramps have been reported in several cases by using the gel.
Symptoms can appear after a few days, weeks or months after the beginning of clindamycin therapy.
They have also been observed duration up to a few weeks after discontinuation of therapy.
If there is diarrhea, should discontinue using this preparation.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash off the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- apply 1-2 times per day to clean and dry skin, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- unless feeling the skin dryness apply a little moisturizer;
- after the treatment is required to wash your hands;
- the therapeutic effect develops after 2-4 weeks of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved