Acnelak-CL Z Clindamycin 1% & Zinc Acetate 1% Cream| 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $14.70
4 or more $14.20
5 or more $14.00
10 or more $13.75
Product Code: 1-4
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Acnelak-CL Z ® – is a cream for topical treatment of comedones and acne;
It contains two active ingredients:
- clindamycin phosphate 1.0% (inhibits the growth of Propionibacterium acnes - anaerobic bacteria that infect the sebaceous glands);
- zinc acetate 1.0% (has a wound-healing, disinfecting, and drying effect).
- reduces fat, cleans and prevents the spread of acne;
- soothes irritation and inflammation;
- improves skin elasticity and renews it;
- be well tolerated without severe side effects;
- may be used together with retinoids and benzoyl peroxide
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 15g/0.53oz
- clindamycin Phosphate USP – 1.0 %;
- zinc acetate USP – 1.0% in a cream base q.s.
- methylparaben IP – 0.2%;
- propylparaben IP – 0.05%.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to preparations containing clindamycin and zinc acetate;
- regional enteritis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and scaling.
Rarely: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, cramps (including pseudomembranous colitis), stomach pain and gastrointestinal disturbances, gram-negative folliculitis.
The use of the cream leads to the absorption of the antibiotic on the surface of the skin.
Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and cramps have been reported in several cases of using the cream.
Symptoms can appear after a few days, weeks, or months after the beginning of clindamycin therapy.
They have also been observed duration up to a few weeks after discontinuation of therapy.
If there is diarrhea, should discontinue using this preparation.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash off the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- apply 1-2 times per day to clean and dry skin, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- unless feel skin dryness apply a little moisturizer;
- after the treatment is required to wash your hands;
- the therapeutic effect develops after 2-4 weeks of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved