ZINDACLIN CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE 1% GEL | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $41.95
4 or more $41.20
5 or more $40.85
10 or more $40.25
Product Code: 2-28
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Zindaclin Gel relieves mild to moderate topical acne therapy;
- heals inflammations quickly, kills acne bacteria;
- reduces excessive oiliness on the skin;
- prevents acne rash for a long time;
- well-tolerated does not dry the skin;
- FDA approved product.
The composition and release form:
gel formula for external use 30g/1.06oz
Each tube of gel contains 1.2% clindamycin phosphate equivalent to 1% clindamycin.
Excipients: propylene glycol, purified water, ethanol (20%), zinc acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, and sodium hydroxide.
- hypersensitivity to the active substance;
- children under 12 years old.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- regional enteritis, ulcerative colitis, or atopic diseases.
Frequently: burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and scaling.
Rare and very rare: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea and colitis, abdominal pain and gastrointestinal disorders, gram-negative folliculitis. If there is any of these adverse effects, discontinue use and seek medical assistance.
How to use:
- apply Zindaclin Gel on dry and cleansed skin 1 or 2 times a day, wash hands after it;
- if the gel dries the skin, use a moisturizer;
- the treatment time is about one month or as ordered by your dermatologist;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- at temperature, not higher than 30 ° С;
- do not freeze;
- Keep out of the reach of children;
- efficiency lasts about 18 months after opening.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved