DERIVA CMS ADAPALENE MICROSPHERE 0.1% / CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE USP 1% GEL | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $18.95
4 or more $18.35
5 or more $17.95
10 or more $17.55
Product Code: 1-42
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Deriva-CMS ® combines two complementary ingredients:
- micronized adapalene 0.1% (heals inflammation and renews the skin);
- clindamycin phosphate 1.0% (inhibits the spread of bacteria that cause acne).
- has a regenerating effect, removes acne without scarring;
- reduces the oiliness of the skin;
- eliminates and prevents black spots;
- good consistency, easily absorbed;
- pretty bland, rarely causes side effects
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 15g/0.53oz
- adapalene microspheres – 0.1 %;
- clindamycin phosphate USP – 1.0 % in a gel base q.s.
- methylparaben IP – 0.1%;
- phenoxyethanol IP – 0.25%.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to preparations containing clindamycin and adapalene;
- regional enteritis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- atopy, dermatitis, eczema;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: burning, itching, dryness, erythema, and scaling.
Rarely: diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and cramps (including pseudomembranous colitis), stomach pain and gastrointestinal disturbances, gram-negative folliculitis.
Use of the gel leads to the absorption of the antibiotic on the surface of the skin.
Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea and cramps have been reported in several cases by using the gel.
Symptoms can appear after a few days, weeks or months after the beginning of clindamycin therapy.
They have also been observed duration up a few weeks after discontinuation of therapy.
If there is diarrhea, should discontinue using this preparation.
How to use:
- wash off the oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- apply 1-2 times per day to clean and dry skin, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips;
- unless feeling the skin dryness apply a little moisturizer;
- after the treatment is required to wash your hands;
- the therapeutic effect develops after 2-4 weeks of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with the doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes;
- case of accidental contact a preparation on mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, or mouth, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- you can use non-comedogenic cosmetics, but the area where it was applied, should be cleaned thoroughly before applying Deriva-CMS gel;
- avoid direct sunlight, since you may receive mild skin irritation;
- use caution when combined with drugs that have an irritating or drying effect, including alcohol and products containing sulfur, resorcinol or salicylic acid (possibly increasing side effects).
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved