RETICOR 0.025% / 0.05% / 0.1% TRETINOIN CREAM | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $31.75
4 or more $31.50
5 or more $31.00
10 or more $28.50
Product Code: 2-03
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
- Reticor® contains a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid – tretinoin;
- is used to treat acne, dark spots, associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general rejuvenation of skin;
- when processing open acne, reduces inflammation and removes the consequences in the form of redness and dark spots;
- when processing closed blackheads helps them opening or transition to the papules, followed by healing (no scarring);
- significantly reduces oiliness and exfoliates dead skin cells;
- decreases and smoothing out facial wrinkles;
- suitable for dry and sensitive skin;
- the best time of the application – the autumn-winter;
- approved by FDA.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 15g/0.53oz
1 g of cream contains 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% of tretinoin (0.25 / 0.5 / 1 mg) on a cream base q.s.
- children under 12 years;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the gel (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: reaches a peak within the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously go - scaling, dryness, burning, redness; increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays;
Rarely (in 5-12% of cases): erythema, itching, temporary hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation (possible with multiple application of tretinoin);
Rarely (in 1-2% of cases): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply the cleanser;
- wait until complete drying of the skin (30 minutes);
- topically applied a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 time a day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips. Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- for people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, then the duration of exposure can be gradually increased;
- after necessary to wash your hands;
- avoid the use of other products on the treated areas (at least 1 hour after application of tretinoin);
- if there is dry (after an hour of applying the cream), apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks of treatment;
- treatment time – 3-4 months. Retreatment after consultation with a physician.
- do not use if you have wounds, burns or symptoms of eczema, dermatitis or rosacea;
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the drug. If any of the symptoms of allergy - contact your doctor immediately;
- do not use for a week or two after the irritating procedures (peels, hair removal, etc.);
- the use of excessive amounts does not give rapid effect, but on the contrary, can make the skin more irritable and dry;
- may use non-comedogenic cosmetics, but the area where it was applied, should be thoroughly cleaned;
- transient sense of warmth and a slight burning sensation may be noted after application;
- excessive dryness of the skin after Reticor cream, it is a sign that we should reduce the frequency of applications, and possibly he's numbers. If this does not work, apply the gel on 5-40 minutes and rinse with water. Your skin should gradually adapt to it. Also if there are dry, it is necessary to use moisturizer for better therapy;
- people with hypersensitivity to the sun should exercise particular caution. When applied topically should protect skin from exposure to sunlight and artificial UV-exposure, wind, cold;
- having a tan, treatment should begin after the weakening of tanning;
- in contact with mucous membranes of the mouth, rinse with water;
- do not use with products which have irritation or desiccating properties (for example, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, containing alcohol and others.).
- avoid contact with the peel of lime;
- in the early weeks of therapy, may occur exacerbation of inflammatory lesions, but this should not be considered as a reason to discontinue therapy.
- kept at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place;
- highly flammable – keep the tube away from open flame.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved