DEMELAN GLYCOLIC ACID/ARBUTIN/KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE CREAM | 20g/0.71oz
3 or more $20.25
4 or more $19.95
5 or more $19.35
10 or more $18.90
Product Code: 1-41
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Demelan® cream is intended for topical treatment of hyperpigmentation and dark spots associated with melasma.
Comprises three active ingredients, which are used for lightening pigmentary spots:
1. glycolic acid:
- rejuvenates, smoothes wrinkles, and lightens dark spots;
- exfoliate the dead skin cells and renews;
- evens tone and face color;
- regulates the water balance in the skin;
- narrows enlarged pores.
2. arbutin – is a powerful active ingredient that is able to lighten any dark spots associated with hyperpigmentation or melasma.
3. kojic acid dipalmitate – a more efficient and stable form of kojic and palmitic acid, perfectly brightens the skin, reducing the production of melanin
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 20g/0.71oz
- glycolic acid (as glycolic acid solution) – 10.0% w/w;
- arbutin – 5.0% w/w;
- kojic acid dipalmitate – 2.0% w/w in a cream base q.s.
- methylparaben – 0.20%;
- propylparaben – 0.02%.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients of the preparations;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
- acute inflammatory (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
How to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied 1 time per day in the evening, 30 minutes before going to bed, to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- therapeutic effect develops after 2-8 weeks of treatment;
- a second course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- only your doctor can determine whether treatment with this cream, is the best option for you;
- avoid products that can dry or irritate the skin, for example, abrasive cleansers, scrubs or peels, alcohol-based agents, benzoyl peroxide, soap;
- remember that moisturizer must not clog pores (choose nekomedogenny cream);
- exposure to solar ultraviolet light and heat, wind, or cold should be avoided. If exposure can not be avoided, then sunscreen (SPF 30 with UVA and UVB filters) and protective clothing should always be used. After stopping treatment, you still need to protect your skin from the sun's rays;
- if you burned, discontinue use until your skin has healed;
- keep the cream away from your nose, mouth, or eyes. In case of contact, rinse with warm water;
- too much quantity can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or better results.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's places.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved